Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

anyone remember these? the early 2000s was a wild time

air-jordan-retro-1-white-metallic-silver.jpg

JB messed around with this as a sample too :lol: . Im not gonna lie, i didnt care nearly as much back then as i do now. or atleast i didnt care about the same things. I wouldnt even consider these today, but in 2004 would have thought "im gonna pull these off with theis jersey and this fitted, and no one else is gonna be rocking these jordans" lmao

idk man it was a different time:lol:
1675372426586.png

Crazy as it is to say, those weren't nearly as frowned upon at the time as a lot of folks nowadays would have you believe. Back then it was "the more Jumpmen, the better." :lol:

Crazy as it is to say, those weren't nearly as frowned upon at the time as a lot of folks nowadays would have you believe. Back then it was "the more Jumpmen, the better." :lol:
absolutely. i wore jordan 1s a lot in the early 2000s specififcally to stand out in the crowd of air force 1s, dunks, and the see of air for 1 mid look alike from nike itself and other brands. i cant speak for everyone but i definitely didnt look at shoes back then through the same lense as i look at shoes today. I got hyped for shoes like the dub zero and spizikes too, although that was a little bit later

…I don’t remember that at all😂 Joints were junk from day 1

Might've been junk TO YOU, but they were something new and different and that Jumpman was a status symbol then. Like frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds hinted at, nobody was checking for AJ1s at that time. If they were gonna wear something like that, it was an AF1. I'm not trying to defend those, because they're terrible. But in 2001, people weren't looking at them the same way they look at AJ1's now.

Might've been junk TO YOU, but they were something new and different and that Jumpman was a status symbol then. Like frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds hinted at, nobody was checking for AJ1s at that time. If they were gonna wear something like that, it was an AF1. I'm not trying to defend those, because they're terrible. But in 2001, people weren't looking at them the same way they look at AJ1's now.

we didnt look at sneakers with the same fatigue we do now., especially not jordan 1s. i dont think anyone is claiming that this was a homerun for most people, but if there was ever an era to get away with something like this it would have been the early 2000s. that jumpman meant something. everyone i knew rocked their 2001 banned and royal 1s with the silver jumpman hang tag until the chains broke off so folks would know they arent regular nikes :lol:

I think i'm good for the year after copping these..Might get 12's in december but nothing outside of this release is a go for me.
Praying nothing pops up so my wallet can rest for awhile

Yeah, “TO YOU” …see how that works?😂
****s were redundant & gaudy; hell, NT straight clowned those back then, too… is what it is

Back
Top Bottom