Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’m trying to imagine from the perspective of someone who don’t know any better. I feel like the Jordan logo would get more clout/attention from non-sneakerheads (AKA most people) than regular ol’ Nike branding. “What’s so special about Nikes we got cheap Nikes at home”

Of course I (slightly) prefer the NA but that’s only cuz yall successfully brainwashed me
A friend of mine who's not really into sneakers was debating about getting some Jordan's & asked me what decent pair he could get for retail. This was when Katrina's were about to drop. Told him I'd try to get him a pair. Scored him a pair and the next time we hung out I knew he'd be rockin them so I wore my BC3's cause I'm a **** :lol:. We were talking about the shoes and I remember him saying the BC3's are awesome except it doesn't have the Jordan logo on the back like his :lol: . That's when I realized that probably the majority of non sneaker heads out there would prefer the jumpman over N/A.

Before The Last Dance, Jordan was just the sneaker guy to kids
That's a shame-Not my kids though! As soon as my boys transitioned from rec league to AAU I sat them down and made them watch "Come Fly With Me"! (Had it on VHS) 😂Then we flipped through the pages of the Jordan Encyclopedia I got from Villa! Gotta teach these kids
CB6C0F12-9BFC-4875-8BCB-EE4C82E18D14.jpeg

AND he did that after not having played in a professional basketball game for nearly 17 months…He even went off on the Knicks for 55 points on March 28th…9 days back in the league after having nearly a year and half off and the guy scores 55 :nthat:

To add a bit more to that, the Bulls were 31-31 by March 11th, 1995…They had two 6 game win streaks to close the season out and clinch that playoff spot…Had MJ not come back and given them a boost there’s a very real chance they miss the playoffs all together…

Absolutely nothing wrong with MJ wearing the 45…
I like this game. I’ll play…And MJ hadn’t played baseball since his junior year of high school. So, he was 30 when he started playing pro level baseball after NOT playing for 12 years? And surprised all the coaches and media by hitting .202, which is essentially making a pro level baseball team on his first try. Not only that, he tied for the team lead in total games played, thus demonstrating MJ’s legendary durability. THEN comes back to play basketball and he had to retrain his body to go from playing baseball to basketball.

None of the other NBA players in the conversation for the GOAT stopped playing at their height, then went and played another professional sport. NOT ONE.

I have no idea where these clowns come from with this hate on MJ coming back and wearing 45 as if it was some huge failure or something. It’s just laughable

I like the 2011 AND the 2013 versions of White Cement 3. Would have bought the free throw line as well if I could have. The funny thing is, this new version will be trashed on in five or so years when it releases again in all new form. But we will still have a pair that we bought though. We sure showed Nike lol.

I like the 2011 AND the 2013 versions of White Cement 3. Would have bought the free throw line as well if I could have. The funny thing is, this new version will be trashed on in five or so years when it releases again in all new form. But we will still have a pair that we bought though. We sure showed Nike lol.
If I’m alive to see the next release. ☠️

From what I can see from all the pics and videos, I can’t see ever not liking these even when a non-aged pair eventually comes along in another 10 years.

From what I can see from all the pics and videos, I can’t see ever not liking these even when a non-aged pair eventually comes along in another 10 years.
Too many take the high horse approach when its comes to a previous release. Its comical. Thats what I am saying. I have seen this for years.
At the end of the day, Nike still got your money.

Last edited:
Will be the 1st time I’ve had these since they retro’d in 2003. I have an offer of $300 on goat. Hoping someone bites.

Truth be told, the 3s look like they're missing something; the swoosh on the Tinkers looks amazing. It's just not what MJ wore, so people hate on it. Design wise, it can be argued that the 3s don't look complete without the swoosh on the side.

This topic is awful atm but I just had to quote this.

No the hell not it can be argued. You ALONE with that one. :lol:

It’s crazy to think many under 40 don’t know Jerry West considering he’s gotta a pretty recognizable silhouette -haha

288DC081-BFB2-4AE2-BE86-9F842D4F0202.jpeg
I'm 29, soon to be 30, and I know West mostly because I was a basketball fanatic. My 3rd youngest brother was born in 97, loves basketball, and has no idea who he is. That's just the circle of life, as time passes more and more legends will become virtually unknown to newer generations.

Back
Top Bottom