Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I thought g-time was a black dude
8B75716F-79A4-4131-A1A3-F7961413CD39.gif

It's still something for him, which was similar to what they did for Kobe's AF1.
But with Kobe’s they at least threw his shoe up on ID whenever there was some achievement. Again, throwing up AF1s and Blazers up on ID and saying their Bron Scoring record breakers is lazy and doesn’t scream Bron or any significance. You wouldn’t even recognize them if someone walked by you with them on.

How hard is it for them to just to reproduce these?

4d63c01f257ea49deac4e15948ece473.jpg
They did about 5 years back. Just didn’t have the Nike logo on the right of the chest. I have it and it’s dope. Don’t think they released the matching pants though.

Last edited:
They did about 5 years back. Just didn’t have the Nike logo on the right of the chest. I have it and it’s dope. Don’t think they released the matching pants though.

Nope, closest they got with the pants was the Flight Suit that had the elephant print under the ankle zippers.

Actually, I forgot about that, and I posted it in one of these threads lol. So, yeah, something could drop…

They just really been slacking lately. Bunch of missed opportunities to do something special…

Nike only shock drop bricks ok 👍 well it's been a lot of bricks that are sitting that wasn't SD so 11s are bricks too gotcha

Bruh they did a shock drop and 3 rounds of EA for them holiday 11s, and still could barely get people to give two ****s about that shoe. They was sending alerts to “remember the Cherry 11s drop tomorrow” as if I had notifications on for that garbage. Even the thread on here only like 67 pages. But thanks for bringing up those 11s to help prove my point.

Also I said “these days”. Yeah, since they started having inventory problems in 2022, what heat have they shock dropped? Cuz that the point I’m making. They couldn’t give away them 11s fast enough before their competition

Back
Top Bottom