Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

first time something like this ever happened :smh: tried different cards and PayPal.

Oh well I’ll try again on release date

AB49C2BA-DA4C-4E16-832E-4FA367E5A338.png

Wonder if what system these shock drops use. If its really fcfs or that “mini draw” system where it takes everyones orders for like 5 min and picks and chooses randomly. Whats it called? LEO?
Idk wtf it is. As soon as I got the notification I got on there selected my size tried to check out and then get kids sizes. Told me I didn’t get the kids instantly but just kept pending for the mens then about 15 mins later here’s your L smh.

I went into my account and the card info they had on file was from 3-4 years ago mins you I’ve ordered stuff since then. Nike so *** now smh.

Wonder if what system these shock drops use. If its really fcfs or that “mini draw” system where it takes everyones orders for like 5 min and picks and chooses randomly. Whats it called? LEO?
It looks like random draw for those in line.

Some got in minutes late and still hit.

Man hope there was a lot that hit and these are plentiful. Couldn’t get to the shock drop today. That’s what I get for being on the middle of teaching a class lol .

Fuming. I opened links immediately and kept getting 404 errors. App wasn’t showing **** and I had just updated it yesterday.

BIG EL

the link didnt even generate for like 3 minutes. I had to keep opening and closing the SNKRS app before it finally worked.

I remember a time before I deleted my previous account they dropped the space jam 11s 2016 and I copped them with ease on SNKRS . Then I tried to cop royals 1s 17 with multiple tabs on websites and caught an L. Beginning of the end. Had to go resell (but it was through marketplace before it got crazy and was more chill). Boy how times have changed.

Feels like the biggest L Nike has ever handed me. Couldn’t get L&F and now these. Favorite Jordan, this one sucks big time.

Congrats to those who got them to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom