Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’m so salty I returned the Lucky Green AJIIs to them :lol:
073719BA-BAD0-4A95-818E-042A6DD70AA8.jpeg

So those that copped, did use SNKRS or the twitter link?
I got the notification from Solelinks but it took me to the SNKRS App where I couldn’t see anything

So I went to Twitter to go to Snkr_twitr account because they always have links when a drop happens. Clicked it and it took me to the Nike website where I saw all sizes. Added my size and didn’t get any confirmation. Went back to SNKRS App and it showed my purchase was pending. Couple minutes later I get the confirmation notification from both Nike App and SNKRS

Maybe these are a super GR, I missed, but it looks like some were able to cop. I got a late jump, saw sizes on the app still and entered payment. It said I was in line, and I've heard nothing since. I'm cool for now. I still feel a little better about RD after this shock drop.

Didn’t one dude who work at a shoe store say that his store and a couple others got these 3s when they didn’t get the L&F’s. No guarantee these will be easy, but it def seems like there is more stock of these and less demand than L&Fs. Obviously here 3 are held to high regards, but to the general population 1s are infinitely more popular.

2/23/23

Apparently dudes thinking because of the number of 2s and 3s in the date it “might mean a shock drop”

I already said they ain’t shock dropping these. Nike only shock dropping bricks these days, so they can let off their inventory first

Make sure y’all look out for 4/5/23 too, cause you know…..#45 and #23

Yes, you see how stupid I sounded? Stop it man lol

Glad at least one of the two of you got in on the shock drop today.

Back
Top Bottom