Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got the notification they were available…..after they sold out.

03101DB8-201D-4914-9B40-ECE83A0FC27E.gif

Were the L&Fs a draw? SNKRS never loaded for me. I suspect a draw helps with bots eating on a FCFS, however, bot entries will surely enter so many times that our chances are greatly reduced.

I never understood why people get mad about the draw. It’s basically A draw anyways every release. I logged in mad late and got my pair while others were in right away and took the L, if that’s not a draw I don’t know what is. I’ve been on the losing side many times too. SNKRS is always a draw if you ask me.

I never understood why people get mad about the draw. It’s basically A draw anyways every release. I logged in mad late and got my pair while others were in right away and took the L, if that’s not a draw I don’t know what is. I’ve been on the losing side many times too. SNKRS is always a draw if you ask me.
Agree with this. They’d be better of saying limited or GR. On the consumer end you don’t really know how you get selected anyway.

Last edited:
A draw absolutely does not help with bots. Cook groups figured that out years ago. SNKRS regular non draw releases are not FCFS. It’s a random lottery selection. The draw usually indicates a smaller inventory with a more controlled limited time window, lower probability of success random lottery.

Well then, that spells more Ls then. I don't recall ever winning any draw on SNKRS, ever. CAn't imagine this release would be the first.

Back
Top Bottom