Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The funny thing is this happened to me with the first TS 1s too. I got the sold out for my size 9 and saw that size 10 was available and that add/checkout was an insta GOT EM.
All that said, I get the SNKRS L about 9 times out of 10. Just wild how the app/algo works on super sought after releases

Seem the noti at work at 11:27 and forgot the last 3 on the back of my card so I had to pull my card out and look at that, still ended up hitting

C8FEBB0B-6B09-43A4-9E61-4BEE458EE2F0.png
not-bad-jay-z.gif

So it's a draw, but there's no real end time after which they select winners as you can get it shortly after they drop and pend or hit right away, or enter minutes later and hit right away or pend and get them or not. It really is funky system they've implemented.

This whole thing about what time you get in the drop is kind of weird. I seen some people get in early and not hit. Some people got in late and did. So there's definitely an element of randomness there.

They put the shoe up at 11:23. Nobody could see it on the app until 11:24. They started picking winners out of line by like 11:25 (when I hit). The Notification from SNKRS came in at like 11:26, AFTER I hit.

So if you got the notification a couple mins late and get in line for the same size as me, how many of those pairs are already gone by like 11:28 when you get in? Seems like the earlier the higher the probability of a dub in a case like this, but not guaranteed. And you can get in late, with a larger pool of people and less pairs left, and still win (albeit with worse odds stacked against you)

Just getting a chance to log onto NT but I did see a notification for the shock drop and tried on both phones, went 0/2
Ah well, I’ll keep trying

Didn't hit. Hoping I can snatch a pair. Gonna be tough with the bots.
Does nike have a limit to how many sneakers I can buy?

If paying resale tonight KICKSFOR10 gets 10% off on eBay to certain accts , loving up my sz 11.5 for $350 I’m not so salty , im salty, trust me but it is what it is , my favorite shoe all time

Back
Top Bottom