Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

That’s the chance you take when buying without seeing. Retail is always nice but I don’t mind spending a few extra bucks if it means getting a good pair.

Free throws today to walk our dog. Awaiting shipping email from ndc.

FD023439-BB1A-492C-BD2B-D6A368C29015.jpeg

0BAD02E3-3BC2-414B-BE0C-8749989F94DA.jpeg

Perfect shoe for dog walking, cutting the grass, skateboarding, rainy days, construction work etc.

I would go with your TTS in Jordan Brand.
I wear a 9.5 in 1's and 4's, but a 9 in every other model.

The trick is I’m a 10.5 in Jordan 1, 2, 5, 6. But in Jordan 4 I’m an 11. And the one pair of 3s I owned (the unite reds) hurt my feet in a 10.5. So I’m wondering if all 3s are like that, or just that pair? Because I heard there’s been some inconsistency in Jordan 3 sizing.

Thanks guys!

I feel bad for people that have to keep a list of what silhouette they rock what sizes in.. I’m an 11.5 across the board in all jays
The only shoes where I have had to alter my size in was the vis... Even then, it was just because the half size down provides a more snug fit that I prefer in my kicks.

how early pairs have more consistency between the 2 shoes then retail release? :sick:

Reseller marketing. Nike marketing

I’d imagine if a reseller had pairs like that, you would never see them posted on IG. I’m sure (just like Nike), they pick two matching shoes, with great QC, and pick/swap what will make the pair look best to drum up more hype.

It’s the burger in the commercial, vs the one the 16 year old makes for you.

391DD92F-01AA-4E29-BC6C-EBD0EFA83FD3.jpeg

SNKRS pair arrived today. Elephant print height very different from left shoe to right.

This is bad. I'm definitely getting rid of that pair. :smh:

-Elephant different on both shoes. The print itself and the height.
-The outsole color is two different grays.
-Paint peeling on the corner of the midsole.
-Stitching different on the mudguard.

PO

Back
Top Bottom