Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

no matching jackets or pullovers like with the BC3s? :pimp:
Say less fam
6879943D-E912-4F5A-B624-68C61D3AEF55.jpeg

On Nike.com… go get it!!!

Any thoughts for RD strategy. Try footsites then enter SNKRS draw? Or b/c SNKRS could be all kinds of messed up with not loading/crashing/etc, enter draw first? If so, likely too late to get to the other sites after.

After splashing on some Reebok Pump omni lites , iam really torn cos i cant afford to rock ‘n’ stock these 3’s Do i wear them ? Its driving me mad trying to decide. Advice welcome

I feel bad for people that have to keep a list of what silhouette they rock what sizes in.. I’m an 11.5 across the board in all jays

Man I wish I could stick to one size lol. I wish shoes were consistent. Don’t even get me started on Yeezys. Those are all over the place. I legit wear a 10.5, 11, or 11.5 depending on not only the model - but the colorway.

I went TTS for the FR3 and definitely could have gone .5 down. I feel like because it was the OG mold there was far less padding then the BC3...Same thing happened with the AMM3...not as much padding...Looking like this white cement has the same minimal inside padding as the FR3

Yeah my unite reds were heavily padded. Sounds like I should be ok going tts in the white cements if I’m lucky enough to cop. Much appreciated.

Ain’t saying yes. Ain’t saying no. BUT 50k pairs of WC3s shock dropped is super light compared to 200k pairs of Playoff 13s they shock dropped a few weeks back

If resell is reasonable [and pigs fly] then if I'm able to get a pair for retail I will probably pay resell for a second pair on ebay so I can find a pair with really good EP on both shoes or at least one so I can mix and match.

391DD92F-01AA-4E29-BC6C-EBD0EFA83FD3.jpeg

SNKRS pair arrived today. Elephant print height very different from left shoe to right.
This is going to be like the 88 release all over again

I remember folks on NT were hammering Nike asking for discount coupons because of uneven elephant print thickness and height

Back
Top Bottom