Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

did some leg work and its not looking too good on my end come RD its either Kith (auto L ) End (same) Feature ( read previous) etc etc....only hope is a Local spot that just opened and I'm pretty sure they started back dooring hyped pairs and SNKRS (and we all know how thats gonna turn out)....again do not condone paying resell but when the shock drop happened to now the price has dropped to a point where I would've paid it regardless 1 day before or 1 hour after release when prices are usually the craziest so yeah 375 is a bit steep for another pair of kicks , but I bust my *** for a reason.....
You need to give yourself a chance. Feeding the resale market is never the answer.
Yes you bust your a** but not to hand over $150 extra to some guy selling shoes out of his trunk doing as little in life as possible to succeed.

Couldn’t pay resale right now. A week and a half out still. The measly 50k pairs from the shock drop brought these down $100+ dollars. AND they finna do EA tomorrow on a bunch more pairs

If I was about that resale life and nervous about the price shooting up after the “join draw” button glitches out on release day… I would wait more, and see what it’s looking like 2-3 days out from RD.
Paying resale 2-3 days before is a headache. Sellers will cancel as soon as there is spike in price. :lol:

A week before gives them almost no time to cancel if price jumps after “Draw closed”

You need to give yourself a chance. Feeding the resale market is never the answer.
Yes you bust your a** but not to hand over $150 extra to some guy selling shoes out of his trunk doing as little in life as possible to succeed.
I feel you 100% brethren and you absolutely have a point, but after da LF fiasco where I entered 6 different raffles + snkrs after promising myself that I was not going to pay resale and still striking out and now if I'm not willing to part with damn near $550 I won't have em in my size, I'm willing to pay the extra have them in hand and have the peace of mind. Now come release day and I hit for some reason you bet ima off those to compensate for this purchase....

And 3's are one of my favorite model J's ....moreso than 1's

Today is day 3. Definitely think seller ain’t have the pair in hand yet (which idk why anyone sells before arriving) definitely think it’s getting canned
2736CB89-9D97-404D-B3FA-857D4732F014.jpeg

I think it would be the actual height difference of the elephant print itself especially at the toe.

^ Not noticeable (the pair sold above) imo but at least the left shoe or right shoe is paid for when they drop next week. Good luck to all the bruhs in here trying to snag a pair for retail. I’m not sure if I entered for the free throw lines in 2018, but I damn sure air balled an attempt at the shock drop so an exclusive access pair would be clutch, although not likely.

My size 10 is about at $300 pre-shipping and fees. We're almost there.

However paying resell blind on these is not the move. Going to need a few of these on RD to mix and match.

Quality crazy!!

10.5 fitting ****ing perfectly. :nthat:

they gotta be cutting **** smaller on the cheaper quality releases man.

Back
Top Bottom