Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I dont know if there has ever been such a huge variation of print from pair to pair on a release. Maybe the Fire reds had it idk. But with this particular WC 3 release, if the option is there to have a very close look to 1988 then I am going to take it. I have no issues with the thicker print personally. I dont mind it on the other versions. Other than the obvious mismatched pairs, they all look good imo. But the fine print is something I prefer for THIS shoe. But will probably be the same way when the BC3 comes back around as well. If I never would have seen the variations , I would have not cared. The EP is no different than peoples preference to PL height on an 11.

I dont know if there has ever been such a huge variation of print from pair to pair on a release. Maybe the Fire reds had it idk. But with this particular WC 3 release, if the option is there to have a very close look to 1988 then I am going to take it. I have no issues with the thicker print personally. I dont mind it on the other versions. Other than the obvious mismatched pairs, they all look good imo. But the fine print is something I prefer for THIS shoe. But will probably be the same way when the BC3 comes back around as well. If I never would have seen the variations , I would have not cared. The EP is no different than peoples preference to PL height on an 11.
So that leaves the question..
1677962570735.gif

Why am I equally afraid that I’m gonna hit on 0 of my raffles

But also afraid imma hit on like 3 of em

:rofl:

I know that feeling lol. I'm treating these like the L&F though. Entering everywhere I can, and if I hit multiples, then so be it. Of course with the L&F, I hit none. :rolleyes

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Got a pair from the second EA. Nike/SNKRS says shipped Thursday night, delivery was to be today (Saturday) but status is waiting carrier pickup.

UPS says label created but they haven’t received package yet. UPS email says delivery rescheduled.

Anyone else have this?
Yes, I have the same

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom