Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

5E482D18-7B99-4D9D-906E-EF9774DDF5B1.jpeg

picasso swerve picasso swerve
These do not look as yellow compared to the actual product. It’s not about being “blind” like you are implying.
They are clearly yellowed lol you need a color blind test lol

I'm not sure I like the yellowing. Over time that'll happen on its own. The rest of them looks brand new so why would they add the yellowing.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Please re-read what you quoted, “In the photo I saw on the SNKRS app”. Also look above to see the one photo I’m referring to.

Photo implies one single photo.

So you been in this thread for weeks

On the internet for probably years

And the only pic you went by was the SNKRS app pic?

Don’t like the yellowed midsole. Looks worse in real life than on the internet. Maybe my taste is different since I’m old and the “aged” look is more appealing to the current youth I had the OG true blues in high school and most of the subsequent white cement retros since 1994. White cements are supposed to look clean. Just my opinion. This is Niketalk

Don’t like the yellowed midsole. Looks worse in real life than on the internet. Maybe my taste is different since I’m old and the “aged” look is more appealing to the current youth I had the OG true blues in high school and most of the subsequent white cement retros since 1994. White cements are supposed to look clean. Just my opinion. This is Niketalk

Doesnt like aged look cause he old folk but got a razzle dazzle apple green Camaro?

:lol:

Y’all sound like the guitar community now.

Long story short - old guitars are usually really popular and held to the highest of regards, and most old guitars age as people play them and use them in various capacities.

A while ago (like 8 years ago or so), guitar manufacturers started making new guitars that looked old / beat up. (Similar to what’s happening with the shoe game now)

It ranges from “light relic” to “heavy relic”.

Light relic
CFFB0BCD-7E2C-4CBA-805B-B94BE5A1F36A.jpeg

Heavy relic
B6FFA8F3-6DD2-4F2B-A933-F4A7378F8C16.jpeg

Both guitars above are actually brand new from the custom shop. Hand made to look old and beat up.

I’d say what we’re seeing with these and the L&F’s is an example of a very “light relic”.. and now I’m wondering if shoe brands will really someday try for a “heavy relic” fad.

I do know that the argument currently being had with the yellowing and whether some like it or not, or “it’ll happen over time”, is EXACTLY the same argument people have over these faux aged guitars. :lol:

That’s not the point though, you knew what you were coppin so if you didn’t like it why cop? Lol if you don’t red cars are you gonna cop a red car still?

Send them back like I did. I can’t get jiggy with the pre-yellowed midsole while the laces and whole upper look white and new.

Leather looks like it’s made from wrinkly ballsack :sick:
so wait because it's making no sense.

you sent them back because you didn't care for the yellowing which was part of the marketing for this pair and didn't realize it based off of one picture with odd lighting? This thread is almost 260 pages deep and pics /youtube review videos of real and fugazi early pairs that all showed the yellowing have been all over this thread but you still had an issue? the entire gimmick behind this shoe is aged.

That's like saying you'd send back L&F 1's because the collar leather was more "cracked" than what you thought.

and my 2012 jordan 4 cements I pulled outta storage have yellowed netting and white leather and laces so i don't see the corralation of the uppers looking new. did you want them to come scuffed?

Back
Top Bottom