Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I actually don't feel too bad on my odds at hitting these for a decent price. Those could be famous last words but it is what it is, ya know?

Dang just got the email that I won my In store raffle, I also won earlier on status AND I won on hibbett but didn’t confirm in time! Think I’m gonna cancel the pre order from this morning since I’ll be able to go in store and pick these up Saturday

So, got two pairs in. First, I have to say that had I received only one of these, I'd be perfectly happy and content. That said, with the oppty to mix and match, one shoe is not smooth leather, but pebbled instead of tumbled. Ironically, that shoe has the best EP...heh.

All of them have excellent EP height. While not the unicorn super light grey and thin EP unicorn we've seen in here, they all have very nice EP lines and very nice height and reasonable shade of grey. None of them are like the '18 BC-like EP shapes and length (to the midsole) we've seen in here, thank goodness.

With all that said, I'm sacrificing that better EP with the pebble leather for the other that has less than perfect EP shape b/c that mismatched leather is way more prominent/noticeable. On feet, the EP diff is negligible.

Nope, not posting pictures b/c I'm too damn lazy ;-). If I'm taking sneaker pics, it's to sell some of the collection I don't wear anymore (been working on that lately).

Part of me wants to try to cancel my 14 raffle entries, while part of me wants to see how it plays out!

Hoping everyone hits and gets a decent pair. Cheers.

Co worker didn’t get noti on Hibbett and ended up forfeiting my double up size 11..

My DSG which got added late to the sign up page, still has GS stock sign up available.

Everyone gonna eat on these!

I just need one would like two. Normally I get a decent quality pair. Doesn’t bother me much cause I’m legally blind now and blind out my left. But hey I’m making things work.

Day 5 of 7 days of III's! A Ma Maniere's on feet! As soon as I saw these I knew they had to be mine resell or retail, did not care. Im glad I waited because I was not paying those original asking prices then they re-released and I missed out on retail but resell dropped like a brick. Copped them then and I'm so glad I did! These were so obviously Sneaker of The Year 2021! Now they're getting back up and past that initial resell price. These are the best AMM collab imo and thats facts honestly. Day 5 down! 2 more to go!
20230309_151744.jpg

2 more days til White Cements back in my possession. Entered in as many raffles as I could and my finger gon be on the trigger come Saturday for the double(possible triple) up!

Dangit. Had EA on FNL but didnt check. Was super busy at work. Hoping my other raffles pull through

Dang just got the email that I won my In store raffle, I also won earlier on status AND I won on hibbett but didn’t confirm in time! Think I’m gonna cancel the pre order from this morning since I’ll be able to go in store and pick these up Saturday
Or…hook an NTer up

Rockin the hang tag is on the same level of the off white zip tie or any keychain/tag accessory IMO 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yet, I wouldn’t rock the hang tag, but I’m definitely not cutting the zip tie. To each his own. Both give off a vintage feel, so I’m not completely against it.

Day 5 of 7 days of III's! A Ma Maniere's on feet! As soon as I saw these I knew they had to be mine resell or retail, did not care. Im glad I waited because I was not paying those original asking prices then they re-released and I missed out on retail but resell dropped like a brick. Copped them then and I'm so glad I did! These were so obviously Sneaker of The Year 2021! Now they're getting back up and past that initial resell price. These are the best AMM collab imo and thats facts honestly. Day 5 down! 2 more to go!
20230309_151744.jpg

2 more days til White Cements back in my possession. Entered in as many raffles as I could and my finger gon be on the trigger come Saturday for the double(possible triple) up!

These AMMs are nice, but personally I'd never end up pulling these out over a WC.

Back
Top Bottom