Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

How’d We Go From The Beautiful Cuts On Deserts

To This…..?
9D8E1791-5D60-4A7C-9359-6ED48521A5A9.jpeg

Cot Damn :sick:

Majority of folks couldn't get through on Snkrs Pass today. Expect more of the same shenanigans from Snkrs Draw tomorrow morning :smh:

Scored on a Champs raffle, but yet again its in Mississippi and not in NOLA. Odd. No FTL charge so that’s looking like an L. No dubs on local raffles. Hoping to score on SNKRS or another site so I dont have drive an hour away. This is getting tiresome

Let’s face it, Free Throw Line 3s were just posers for real White Cement’s. Now that tomorrow’s release is here there’s no more need for those. They were place holders.

White and yellow cements or White cements with icey bottoms…the way I see it is we are STILL due for White Cement 3s :smh:

My FTLs are going in a clear box on the wall directly under the FTL poster.

Struck out on every freaking raffle I entered. And I entered more than ever. All while Using two different mobile devices, different accounts and different numbers. What am I doing wrong? No ship charge from FTL ( both accounts have well into the 300k points) and I am starting to feel all these L's.
iwilwin iwilwin spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour
I'll take any size 11 you can send over. Spoony can peep mine out while he finds his and hopefully I can score a clean looking pair. I got the gas covered spoony. Find me a clean one brah.
iwilwin iwilwin what you think? Spoony can pick out one for me? 😆 I'm getting antsy over here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom