Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

And for those still truly wondering about sizing…go with your tts trust, you’re welcome.

People who recommended 1/2 down must love getting that big toe smashed.
Im one of the ones who said this and im retracting my statement lmao. Its fine for a bit but when you take your shoe off it feels like i had my foot in a pringles can. Also like zero vertical movement for your toes inside.

Im gonna have to find a way to exchange a 9 to a 9.5

Picked up a pair for Baby Frenchbread who is due next month
EE13F751-AD3B-4EFE-A397-BE14008F4CA8.jpeg

decided to try for these, since the L&F 1's kinda snuck up on me and I missed out.
on these reimagined 3's ... I took L's on FTL, Chumps, and DSG apps.
took an L on SNKRs this morning
decided to go old school & hit the St Louis malls at opening. Everything was being held for the day at Champs, FTL, and FNL. Headed over to DSG and the manager was cool AF. Said they release unclaimed pairs in 15 minutes and they had my 10.5 and a 10 still unclaimed.
A dude came through literally on the deadline and took his 10.5, leaving me with a 10 that I couldn't really wear comfortably.
We were standing in line to pay and I asked him if he was going to wear his 10.5, and he said "nah probably not". Asked him if he'd be willing to swap for my 10 and he said "yeah, no problem". Dude was chill AF.
Back home watching hoop & golf all day in my grail shoe! No flaws whatsoever and they match great. There are chill cool people out in the world still. Grateful!!!!
Good luck to everyone still hunting. Call around for unclaimed pairs!

IMG_4389.jpeg

Someone asked this before and I didn’t think it made sense, but now that I have em…

Should we expect extremely yellowed after a while, years…or does pre-yellowing prevent that? Will be really interesting to see what they look like years from now.

decided to try for these, since the L&F 1's kinda snuck up on me and I missed out.
on these reimagined 3's ... I took L's on FTL, Chumps, and DSG apps.
took an L on SNKRs this morning
decided to go old school & hit the St Louis malls at opening. Everything was being held for the day at Champs, FTL, and FNL. Headed over to DSG and the manager was cool AF. Said they release unclaimed pairs in 15 minutes and they had my 10.5 and a 10 still unclaimed.
A dude came through literally on the deadline and took his 10.5, leaving me with a 10 that I couldn't really wear comfortably.
We were standing in line to pay and I asked him if he was going to wear his 10.5, and he said "nah probably not". Asked him if he'd be willing to swap for my 10 and he said "yeah, no problem". Dude was chill AF.
Back home watching hoop & golf all day in my grail shoe! No flaws whatsoever and they match great. There are chill cool people out in the world still. Grateful!!!!
Good luck to everyone still hunting. Call around for unclaimed pairs!

IMG_4389.jpeg
I love this story. There's still some odd good people out there.

Got lucky and was able to grab 1 pair from 2 seperate FL’s in Detroit. One has EP that is much more thinner and “OG looking” than the other pair has. Also this was accomplished because I asked the guy to look at all of the pairs in my size to find the one with the thinnest EP, which he didn’t have a problem doing. I’m satisfied

BD10E637-BE7E-4058-9099-B7433E6F30A7.jpeg
785962E9-F59F-4F5F-BED9-54A996A36795.jpeg
161C26B0-45DD-4271-BA56-2DAF3D48A39D.jpeg
DCB21562-BAE7-40F2-AA14-53FD8A84F93D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom