Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

To all of you who tried to play me because of my hang tag, I hope you all get Ws today. I hope when you receive your package, instead of there being 3s in the box, instead you will receive the delivery driver’s all black WAAAAAALK WITH MEEEE LAWDs
My guy! I was on your side. You're the vacation pic dude right? Dudes had me so annoyed giving you grief over a hangtag it😂😆🤣😂. It was a fun exchange though. I hope they get a reimagined box full of nothing but hangtags 😂🤣😆🤣 jk jk

:nthat:

5E1EF62A-6C49-4D5D-8189-48708B3495C8.jpeg

These fools at JD tried to say wife didn’t win so we had to show the email :smh:

Trying to short yo boy a pair
They probably lurk on here and knew it was you and said you have enough already
But check your stores, I feel like mine has plenty leftover. They even have them on display. Gonna check back later and see
I think there’s more at my local DSG…if me and my wife go that way I’ll try to stop

cedb713 cedb713 usually checks in by now…this is concerning

Where are ya'll "everyone will get a pair if they want one" people at?

I just wanna talk.

Ain't nobody gonna jump you.
Here ! I struck out on raffles and Snkrs. Much harder than I thought they’d be. Resell coming down at least for those Ks. My DSG had 1 size 9.5 and I got it. Happy as hell w my pair. Also got the craft 4s delivered today, those are low key awesome 4s.

5FA8A573-10AB-4096-8EDD-4DC5B7EC8D11.jpeg
4C2622E1-8DE2-469B-A9FB-8E347A715867.jpeg
1918EBAB-4BC7-48C2-A519-9C0C1A1D9C60.jpeg

I was able to get a smaller men’s size for my girlfriend at 10:30 am on the Canadian Nike website. Got her into video games now I bought her first pair of sneakers. I was surprised there was still smaller sizes, especially since the youth sizes were sold out. I struck out on SNKRS and raffles for my size but if I couldn’t get these for retail I was going to move on to the next release I wanted.

Just picked up my pair and without even trying them on yet I can tell these will fit roomier. Side by side with my 2018 BC3, these WC3 visually look larger or maybe its just me 🤷‍♂️ lol.

I hit 3 total. SNKRS EA, WSS and FTL (ship). A slight come back since a Nike employee stole my AJ1 L&F and they never shipped.

I went to pick up my WSS pair wearing my 2011s and when in line a teen picking up his pair asked if my pair was the new 2023s or OGs lol. I told him no they are 2011s. He then asked if they came pre-yellowed. I said nope, I hate this pre-yellowed $hit :D.

I often have to remind myself when sneaker shopping that I likely had my first pair of Js before most of these kids were even born X_X.

WSS pair came out looking good. SNKRS EA pair has thinner EP on one shoe than the other. Will see how my FTL pair is.

Threw in a bonus pic of the 13s since it feels like I'm retiring both older 3s and 13s for the news. <3
IMG_4317.jpg
IMG_4319.jpg
IMG_4332.jpg
IMG_4334.jpg

Here ! I struck out on raffles and Snkrs. Much harder than I thought they’d be. Resell coming down at least for those Ks. My DSG had 1 size 9.5 and I got it. Happy as hell w my pair. Also got the craft 4s delivered today, those are low key awesome 4s.

5FA8A573-10AB-4096-8EDD-4DC5B7EC8D11.jpeg
4C2622E1-8DE2-469B-A9FB-8E347A715867.jpeg
1918EBAB-4BC7-48C2-A519-9C0C1A1D9C60.jpeg

Was there a time DSG was releasing unclaimed pairs or is it just show up whenever?

Got to FTL and I was first but folks came in behind me quick. Lady gave me my pair and I paid. I was nervous af that she handed me a pair of 2011s so I started to check em out to make sure they looked decent. Employee tells me , "Don't start that $#!+, we aint got time for that." :lol: But my pair looks good to me. Had to pick up from a mall I got jumped and stabbed in on 2 separate occasions so I got outta there quick. Not perfect, but they look good to me. Ignore the mess, 2 yo destroying the house. What do the Elephant Print police say about this pair?
Jumped and stabbed….IN THE MALL….twice 👀

Sneaker releases are the least of your worries in life 😂

Back
Top Bottom