Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Sure. See you when the bred ivs drop next year lol
mine are still in good condition so unless they go back to the original shape and don't do any whack **** like they did the Chicago 1s maybe I will but it will more than likely be resale since SNKRS helps the gump sneakerheads stay relevant

Got 2 GS sizes for my son, and a TD pair.

Struck out on mines. Smh

But I would hit the OG general purpose shoes x2.

That's the game.

But Nike wants this. They can’t come out and say that, but when the backdoor does marketing, sales and acts as an insurance policy against poor quality or even a bad shoe… you are not turning that down. Their model is anti-consumer and yet we eat their feces every Saturday and line up for more while entering raffles and fighting a rigged game. It’s comically stupid behavior giving this company money.
It’s called capitalism. There’s not many companies that would turn down the opportunity. Money > hobbies

I want those 4’s too AllGrails AllGrails
I copped 2x and sold one but looking at the second one, when you see it from the back and step back a second, they really are a great slept on pair.

MOST IMPORTANT THING ON MY MIND

How to clean the sockliner. My FTLs are like a grey sockliner now lol.

Who hit that restock?

Sneakers have not been a part of pop-culture bro. It was a niche hobby amongst a certain few. You didn’t have little white girls from the suburbs wearing Air Force ones like Chuck Taylors. Things are different now and the same rules do not apply.
He’s actually right. Pop culture isn’t just little white girls in the suburbs. Sneakers have always been popular amongst the general population. Especially Jordans. Now did more white people and hispanics than usual start hopping on the sneaker hype train out of nowhere in recent years and driving up the price and limited your chances of getting shoes? Hell yes lol. You can thank social media for that. It made the og sneaker culture more visible and it’s become something totally different. But please don’t let that have you thinking that sneakers weren’t a part of pop culture in the 80’s and 90’s because they most definitely were.

Haven’t brought this jacket out in a decade but have an old Jordan AF1 cement print jacket that doesn’t fit me anymore.

2514307D-E6A5-41C6-A0DB-32E6B15D2B6F.jpeg

IDK but I copped 2 with moderate effort. Couldn't even get 1 today.

If you had "I just needed one" on your bingo card, you can go ahead and mark it now.
Yeah I doubled up on 2018 BC 3s pretty easily, if I recall. Same with the Katrina 3s that also dropped around then.

Back
Top Bottom