Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

20230311_161211.jpg

"copped 3s for the whole team!"

Wow, jusy found out my local Dicks did get these and dod FCFS this morning... would have loved to get a better 10.5, but I cant complain

Hmm maybe ill hit up FTL tomorrow morning. Or tonight? Are all FTL and other stores selling unclaimed pairs the same time?

Hmm maybe ill hit up FTL tomorrow morning. Or tonight? Are all FTL and other stores selling unclaimed pairs the same time?
From what I know I called a couple locations and they both said tomorrow am. Asked about tonight and dude was like he doesn’t know.

Now I’m like should I scoop that pair I just posted at 300 locally? Or wait and try my luck am?

The **** show I had to go through to pick these up. Won the FTL pickup downtown Chicago. Decided to drive over after my run since I was close by. Totally forgot it's the St. Patrick's Day Parade today smdh. There's "literally" about a million ppl downtown this morning. Took me an hour just to drive 10 blocks. This all after a 6 mile run. Still worth it tho... cause I got me an LN4 😂🔥
IMG_20230311_161547~2.jpg

From what I know I called a couple locations and they both said tomorrow am. Asked about tonight and dude was like he doesn’t know.

Now I’m like should I scoop that pair I just posted at 300 locally? Or wait and try my luck am?

You spend 3 bills for 2 days worth of gas in the AMG pleighboi, go grab that pair.

You know… As bad as this release was, it’s still nothing compared to the mess that was 2020-21 release wise. Non OG colorways of later models selling out instantly And everything being botted up to the point that the most GR of GR were a ****ing GRIND!

He’s actually right. Pop culture isn’t just little white girls in the suburbs. Sneakers have always been popular amongst the general population. Especially Jordans. Now did more white people and hispanics than usual start hopping on the sneaker hype train out of nowhere in recent years and driving up the price and limited your chances of getting shoes? Hell yes lol. You can thank social media for that. It made the og sneaker culture more visible and it’s become something totally different. But please don’t let that have you thinking that sneakers weren’t a part of pop culture in the 80’s and 90’s because they most definitely were.
You literally just described a niche hobby turning into a worldwide phenomenon status, a.k.a. pop culture. Thanks for proving my point. Anyways, the prices are not going to drop on these, so I’ll keep the receipts from that other guy too.

For me the IRs are like half size to big but doable. True blue size was extremely small, I still need to sell my 13 for a 14. BC3 I went tts and fits perfect. I expect these to fit somewhere between the IR and BC. So probably roomy from me but not a big deal.

Both the gf and I struck out. Probably going to sell my Chicago 1s to pay resell for these, ugh.

Is eBay the cheapest route for resale?

i put in the leg work but the gainz didn’t start to show until yesterday. Got text from DTLR that I hit GS and shortly after got an email from them for my size

+ 1 in my size from END

SNKRS app so ****ing garbage. All Ls

Had to dash on my lunch break to pick up. Haven’t got to look at them yet lol

44CD41C2-A50B-4A4E-A9F5-97EEF6FA523A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom