Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Total letdown,It’s def gonna bother me every time I look down on my feet.Already felt like a hassle just gettin one pair,so is it worth goin back n forth with Nike? It’s not like they’re gonna replace em with a better a pair. They don’t give a ****
Return them to Nike or just live with it.

You could also oop somebody but too much of a risk imo. You’d be better off selling on StockX or GOAT but I refuse to resell these and be a part of the problem

9529B383-83D3-454E-8259-1E8C78EE0D86.jpeg

Stores got lots of leftovers galleria has some but manager wont sell if you dont line his pockets

Stone briar good people got alot left

Towneast store is a zoo they usually wait until a random time since people dont know how to act, they will sell some then hold the rest till random time

Parks good peeps alot left over
Didn’t realize you or CGunEsq CGunEsq were in dfw

booker36 booker36 did you grow up in oak cliff

Picked up my DTLR pair yesterday. Went TTS, roomy at the toe but not enough to make me go down .5

This i dunno how y’all wear your shoes talking about .5 down. Tried on one shoe to see fit. Only loosened up factory strings a bit to get my foot in and yea this 11 for me fit like like most 11s do on me. .5 down would have been murder on my feet.

Last edited:
We another top star “hack” for this just leap into the stratosphere. The meat print detectives are silly, but aren’t quite there yet
It won’t get to that point unfortunately lol.

All this thread has done for ME is confirm Fire Reds> White/Cements, I need Fire Reds and L&Fs, and unfortunately I may have to pay resell for L&Fs smh

Might to into a resale store today and grab these and the Chi 2’s. Might off my Travis mocha highs and grab something else too. Havent worn them in like a year and a half. Im over the backwards swoosh crap.

Imma pick the nastiest looking print available. :pimp:

I can't stand these lyin xxx 20-year old shoe store employees.

I asked one of them yesterday what time they would release unclaimed pairs today and they told me when store opens at 11am,. I'm like sweet, appreciate it. I get there today at 10:30 thinking I'm good and lo and behold store entrance was already open, music bumpin. .

I asked what time they opened, they said 10am. There were a few unclaimed pairs and were gone by the time I got there. Only a handful of dudes in line before 10am according to the employee. Mf'rs made me waste my damn time SMH.

Customer service in this country has gotten progressively worse since the 80s and 90s. Too many greedy lying folks working at all stores and restaurants nationwide who weren't raised right and dont know a lick about honesty and real customer service.

Too bad most ignorant people don't believe in karma. Whenever something bad happens, these minimum wage working tick tocking, gen z aint raised right by their millenial parents bettah remember the time they lied to a customer cause they mad they can't cop the shoes theyself to make lunch money so they hatin 😂😂🤪

Time to pay resell eff it. Bout to negotiate the crap outta some Gen Z'r to hand em over to me for $270 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom