Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

All thats left FML im never gonna cop a pair retail
1679425356967.png

I was lurking around their site about 5 minute before they opened the queue and joined just before I started getting text notifications it was open. I’m shocked I got lucky and got through not knowing how limited their stock was for my common foot size. I took a lot of L’s trying to just get a single pair for retail. Now just hoping Snipes comes through for me for real.

lol

I joined right around 2 and hopped on a meeting, totally forgot I was in the queue 85 minutes later and it dinged a chime, redirected me to an out of stock page

I was fine missing the shock drop then release day on SNKRS but saw about 20 people rocking them at disney and had me wanting a pair

Missed out on Snipes, but I’m fairly confident that these will restock again soon. Didn’t really care too much to get these, but saw them on feet over the weekend in SF and Vegas and they’re heat.

LN4 pair has the yellowest midsole. VW1 pairs have really inconsistent leather (The left pairs for both VW1s are definitely way more wrinkled than the right pairs). However the VW1 pairs seem to have the lightest midsoles. Have a great week Niketalk!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 418
Back
Top Bottom