Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Had a booth at a con this weekend. These came in just in time to unDS on the first day!
IMG_20230331_163340994_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230331_114922752_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230331_115129498_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230331_115249296.jpg
IMG_20230331_115318209_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230331_115326001_HDR.jpg

i kinda miss the days when i didn't know about this site and ignorance was bliss. and when i didn't know what jordan retros were supposed to look like since i hated him until he came to the wizards.

Since JB made Derek Anderson’s pair of White Cements with NA on the back in ‘01, always wondered why they went with the jumpman in ‘03?
97B9C59D-357F-4B5D-8D12-5184698F0826.jpeg

I never knew he had Nike air on the back of those wow.

It drove me insane seeing DA wearing those. Like a giant troll-job slap in the face to all of us. Whenever I saw pics of him in those PEs, I would lose my mind LOL
He had some of the best PEs in general. I STILL want Nike to release the white/black IX lows it gave to him. I'd buy a pair of those in a flash. Kinda can't believe these never released in all these years, seems like a no-brainer to me when it comes to JB putting out low versions of OGs. In fact, his black lows are fire, too.

DA.jpg

Both these pairs with shorts? Game over.

Am I the only one that thinks these fit bigger than the fire reds?
No, you are not lol. I went a half size down in the FR3s as well as these. Could do TTS in both but noticeabley more room in the WC3s. Again not enough to necessitate going a half size down but I prefer it. That's coming from a semi wide footer. Different feet different experiences though. Off some in here TTS is the only option they could fathom. Everybody's right because it's their feet 😂

It drove me insane seeing DA wearing those. Like a giant troll-job slap in the face to all of us. Whenever I saw pics of him in those PEs, I would lose my mind LOL
He had some of the best PEs in general. I STILL want Nike to release the white/black IX lows it gave to him. I'd buy a pair of those in a flash. Kinda can't believe these never released in all these years, seems like a no-brainer to me when it comes to JB putting out low versions of OGs. In fact, his black lows are fire, too.

DA.jpg

Both these pairs with shorts? Game over.

They released the black ones a few years back, didn't they?

In my opinion, the '03's had better quality than all the proceeding retros including the 2023. If the '03's had NA instead of the jumpman, it would be easily my favorite retro (might be very close to what I owned). The 2 pairs I had at the time had very decent elephant print. The 2023 does have better shape and closer to the OG despite the aging. The '03's were also very comfortable because of the extra padding.

I totally agree man. I'm really shocked by some of the comments on here saying the '03s were terrible quality. The elephant print, leather, shape, etc., were all great. The only thing missing was the NA. Both pairs I owned were absolutely amazing. I think the '23 is equally good, all things considered (ex. shape, NA), but the '03 pair does some things better. The consistency pair to pair compared to the '23 release is vastly better. Here's my '03 VNDS pair that I wear occasionally:

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 150
i'll take that '90-'91 runnin' rebels team over any other team in the history of college basketball.

It’s up there for me as well. Certainly my favorite college team ever, along with the Fab 5–and I hate Michigan lol.
If I had a time machine and could make any matchup, the first thing I’m doing is putting the Rebels up against the Fab 5. What a show and trash-talk extravaganza that would’ve been. I mean, can you imagine? My god 🤣

Back
Top Bottom