Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

3443C6A0-7A5C-44B1-B1EA-E114C92E89BF.jpeg

There were definitely classics released during Gentry’s tenure. Whether he had anything to do with all of them is another story. Just another case of NTextremes lol

There were definitely classics released during Gentry’s tenure. Whether he had anything to do with all of them is another story. Just another case of NTextremes l
Absolutely. You know people talking it but wasn't walking it. We knowing damn well they bought that trash. I talk mad trash about mids but ain't never spent a nickel on a pair.

dudes be like “all them shoes are straight garbage!” But was in a thread on NT about them same shoes like “man I missed out again I’m so done man”

You can’t make this stuff up :lol:

Gentry is full of it, just do your research, read-watch old interviews. He contradicts himself, it's obvious to anyone who's not bias.

There's interviews where he said a certain shoe is never coming back because they lost the mold and then a month later it's back in 20 different colors.

Wack colorways.
Wack hybrid crap.
Telling us molds are loss.
NA isn’t possible or isn’t coming out
Terrible quality.

List goes on and on but sadly Gentry/JB knows the masses will still buy. Give a little, take a little but don’t give it all.

Makes no sense. OG lows, SB 4s, collabs can get the shape and details right but with the classic or other color ways we can’t do it!

OG lows get a lace hole removed and a smaller swoosh but somehow a backwards swoosh on a collab can be okay.

Blk cement 4s can’t get the shape right but sure this Wht/Green SB 4 can.

But we still buy it.

GG Gentry.

This is NT classic :rofl:
What are we even arguing about? I think everyone who was around for the peak Gentry era knows there were a few solid releases but far more garbage releases. A lot of those garbage releases SHOULDN'T have been garbage releases, but they were ruined by shapes, materials, inane pointless changes to details, colors, etc. No one here truly knows what hand Gentry played in those details, but as has been said, when you're the corporate face of a giant brand, you're the one who's going to get it from both ends, fair or not. You're the only one people know to direct their feelings toward.
Then there's of course the Nike Air idiocy, something he continues to stand behind today like a pig-headed fool.
And the period of years where it was a nightmare to get anything. Not because of bots, a pandemic, or anything else other than a conscious decision to make everything limited to cause lineups, fights, news coverage.
Then there's, as Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules just said, the never-ending stream of lies or, at best, truth-stretching and massive liberties with the truth. Some of his old Sole Collector interviews are train wrecks.
No one forced this dude to say the stuff he's said. Not that long ago, the question arose once again about "what does ie stand for?" Someone put it to Gentry, and instead of just saying he doesn't know (like everyone else at Nike/JB, including Tinker, has said), he made up the "fact" it stands for "international edition." It's a harmless line of BS from him, but to me it's a good example of how his mind seems to work. Why be genuine when you can just make up things on the fly as if you don't think anyone is smart enough to remember your nonsense? I think a lot of us a long time ago got to a point with the guy where we felt like he was blatantly demonstrating how stupid he took all his consumers for.

This is NT classic :rofl:
What are we even arguing about? I think everyone who was around for the peak Gentry era knows there were a few solid releases but far more garbage releases. A lot of those garbage releases SHOULDN'T have been garbage releases, but they were ruined by shapes, materials, inane pointless changes to details, colors, etc. No one here truly knows what hand Gentry played in those details, but as has been said, when you're the corporate face of a giant brand, you're the one who's going to get it from both ends, fair or not. You're the only one people know to direct their feelings toward.
Then there's of course the Nike Air idiocy, something he continues to stand behind today like a pig-headed fool.
And the period of years where it was a nightmare to get anything. Not because of bots, a pandemic, or anything else other than a conscious decision to make everything limited to cause lineups, fights, news coverage.
Then there's, as Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules just said, the never-ending stream of lies or, at best, truth-stretching and massive liberties with the truth. Some of his old Sole Collector interviews are train wrecks.
No one forced this dude to say the stuff he's said. Not that long ago, the question arose once again about "what does ie stand for?" Someone put it to Gentry, and instead of just saying he doesn't know (like everyone else at Nike/JB, including Tinker, has said), he made up the "fact" it stands for "international edition." It's a harmless line of BS from him, but to me it's a good example of how his mind seems to work. Why be genuine when you can just make up things on the fly as if you don't think anyone is smart enough to remember your nonsense? I think a lot of us a long time ago got to a point with the guy where we felt like he was blatantly demonstrating how stupid he took all his consumers for.
🫡

My true size 13 came in yesterday and it definitely runs big and the EP was bad so I ordered a 12.5 off eBay so I could hopefully get a better looking pair. Will see when it arrives but doubly up worthy imo.

sz 13
IMG_0195.jpeg

sz 12.5 eBay pics
s-l1600.jpg

Call me crazy but it seems like most of the complaints about him should be directed at the brand itself? And if at least not that the brand should be responsible for how he’s portrayed? I mean he could easily be replaced

In his defense you were talking about these “classical soundin like you were referencing Bred 11 magnitude :rofl:
It's not 1999 anymore bruh. Are y'all saying that no classics have been released since the ogs? You have the all time classics and then you have modern day classics. Are y'all saying no classics were released during Gentry's 20 year tenure? I know y'all dislike the man but that's just being disingenuous.

It's not 1999 anymore bruh. Are y'all saying that no classics have been released since the ogs? You have the all time classics and then you have modern day classics. Are y'all saying no classics were released during Gentry's 20 year tenure? I know y'all dislike the man but that's just being disingenuous.

But you couldn’t name any tho. You said the cdp. The cdp is buns

Back
Top Bottom