Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I wouldn't even count the DMP because he wanted the 11s to come out with those letters initially, which was trash.
The letters were from the OG sketch though. I'm not mad at it and it didn't look bad on the Jubilees. I don't buy 11s any more though 🤷🏿‍♂️ so maybe my opinion is bunk🤣

20530463-F617-4E81-AAF7-60F0101CC50A.jpeg

Can we poll this because I disagree. I wasn't copping heavy at all back then but definitely wanted most of the DMPs, thunder/lightning, oreo, and UNC 4s are still favorites of mine. Had a tribe called quest AJ1 high before all the AJ1 hype that I'm made I passed on (not a classic though). Lots of bad shoes and lots of good ones. Has there ever been an era/regime where this wasn't the case🤷🏿‍♂️?
What do you mean by “most of the DMP’s”?

Often two things could be true at once. Where I come from, kids I KNOW would have been trying to flip dime bags acting like they were kingpins are instead flipping shoes and basketball cards etc. I'm not mad at that. I got friends that got shot and locked up off that foolishness. But, yes I also hate how corny the game is now because you have all these "entrepreneurs" clogging up the scene trying to get lunch money. On release day for these I went on a whole rant about corny resellers at a FCFS release talking about how much "work" they putting in when in fact they lazy as h🔥ll doing the least expecting the most. They got no hustle in them, just 100% corn balls. So heads like me and you either have to pay resell for a shoe that shouldn't be reselling or go through other shenanigans because these 🤡 are in the way.

Ran into the same thing when I lined up to try for a wristband at Richard's.

Remastered program happened after gentry left and then we got some really bad retros under Nike sportswear so maybe he was the problem
It’s probably realistically somewhere in the middle, even from model-to-model. Like they “vaulted” the 3s after 2014 and brought them back a few years later after the “remastered” program had started and they were still a*s. They didn’t even really “fix” the 3s model until 2020 with the Unites.

Real talk doe the CDP 3 weren’t bad compared to the 2 iterations after them.

I felt like the 3s uppers were so much harder/stiffer than the 2011 pairs. I had the 2009 international release of the true blues and remembered being so impressed after wearing the cdps for a year

I felt like the 3s uppers were so much harder/stiffer than the 2011 pairs. I had the 2009 international release of the true blues and remembered being so impressed after wearing the cdps for a year
My only issue with the ones right after was da glossy shiny leather they used.

Back
Top Bottom