Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

You want to see some real ish stirred up? I'll do you one better:

Sweat pants make you look like a slob and should not be worn in public.
GleefulMilkyBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• GleefulMilkyBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif
    GleefulMilkyBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif
    798.6 KB · Views: 447
You want to see some real ish stirred up? I'll do you one better:

Sweat pants make you look like a slob and should not be worn in public.
Maybe 20-30 years ago I could see how someone would say this.....but with all we've seen done with sweats in the past 10 years....I don't get it lol.

This is about as wild as my older relatives who felt the same way about jeans. To them, jeans were for working, not going out. You wear a pair of jeans on a date or to church and you basically pissed on a baby in their eyes.

I think a lot of cats on here (when the tread was poppin) that were complaining about the EP never owned a pair before the 2018s and didn’t see what previous releases were like

I think a lot of cats on here (when the tread was poppin) that were complaining about the EP never owned a pair before the 2018s and didn’t see what previous releases were like

That’s crazy lol

Those TB16’s were aggregious but best believe I scooped on the disco

.... without question 2023 is the best we've gotten since since the OG. Better than 1994 and better than 2013, with those being 2nd and 3rd respectively behind the 2023, imo. And it seems like consistent EP height or thickness/darkness has never been a thing. Not saying we shouldn't get it. But if a retro is about getting as close to what first released, not necessarily improving on it, I'm satisfied. I think we all should be. Dope seeing these side by side.

Back
Top Bottom