Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So now people have a ton in hand, is there a definite answer on which batch is best? Or still random across the board?

Because I can.

1692315945129.gif

I'm sure that if you put in some leg work / entered enough raffles , you could've gotten these at retail . Are there stories of dudes going 0-8 on raffles sure ....but veeeeery few in between

I'm sure that if you put in some leg work / entered enough raffles , you could've gotten these at retail . Are there stories of dudes going 0-8 on raffles sure ....but veeeeery few in between
Some people feasted, some people got a pair only, some people didn’t get Jack. And some people who didn’t get Jack probably entered a lot of raffles. You can still put in legwork and strike out on a seemingly large GR, especially if demand outweighs supply and there isn’t one pair per person.

Fair enough, but like the brethren also noted resell was pretty non existent after release with some pairs even going just under retail. Again these were not hard to get if you actually put some effort into it. But EYE see your point cuz I entered hella raffles for L&F's and still to this day I don't own a pair and for some it was a piece of cake with some tripling up just on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom