Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I will say this, its a lot easier to post the wear your shoes statement when you have multiples in the closets though. Some of us just lucky to get one. Ecstatic for a possible double. Personally I like the worn pics. Not a fan of the pedestal people get on when they got 5 more pairs sittin DS though.

4 more :wink:

What?! ?!?! 🤯 I too am in Michigan and I've worn my pair like 10-15 times and clean them to the outsole after every wear and they look like yours. Are these all indoor wears? You cant be taking it to the streets weekly in these 🤣. I'm impressed. Do you have kids? Wearing my kicks once with my kids is like wearing them 5 times by myself without my kids. It's like wearing sneakers to the club on a Saturday night after the first of the month 🤣

Half the cats in here live in Cali with no rain and wear their pairs from their cubicle back to their car and put their slides on when they get home talm bout “I wear these every day for long periods of time” :lol:

Been wearing mine every day since release.
IMG_8447.jpeg
IMG_8448.jpeg
IMG_8449.jpeg
I see u

It be like that, got so many pairs but I'm gonna put on these broken in Vans everyday lol
I agree… I have a pair of Reverse Infrared Air Max 90’s as my beaters. I beat the hell outta them! I beat them like they gave me counterfeit money and sold me bad dope….. I am glad that we can finally clean the air Jordan III midsole. I remember all of the Angelus paint talk…. That midsole made a lot of people retire their pair early….

Trust me, if I could have I would have. :lol:

I just got lucky on SNKRs and raffles, and trust me it won’t ever happen again like that :lol:

I entered probably 20-25 raffles and won 7 pair. Hooked 2 NTers up for retail (not that resell was/is crazy anyway) and had 2-3 others flake on me :lol:

I agree… I have a pair of Reverse Infrared Air Max 90’s as my beaters. I beat the hell outta them! I beat them like they gave me counterfeit money and sold me bad dope….. I am glad that we can finally clean the air Jordan III midsole. I remember all of the Angelus paint talk…. That midsole made a lot of people retire their pair early….

Man I remember those :pimp:

Haha nah, those are all outdoor wears. I live on a dirt road as well. They’re freaking tanks. No kids of my own but I wear them around my niece and nephew so I can understand how they take an additional punishment! I have certain shoes I will never wear around them for that reason (ie any knit material shoes). Where in MI are you? I feel like we have talked before. GR?
Nah, I'm in Oak Park. The real hometown of Royce Da 5 9😂. I'm From Detroit though. Didn't leave til college. Y'all get alot of snow in GR. Still impressed plus the dirt road

My pair that I wear at least once a week and don’t bother cleaning.

IMG_2985.jpeg

I’ve actually had people come up to me and be shocked I was wearing these out to some of the places I’ve been.

I don’t get, these are shoes at the end of the day. Life is short and the shoes dont last forever.

Maybe it's just me, but I find this whole conversation bewildering. Wearing these sneakers and enjoying them, and only wiping them down on occasion shouldn't have any stigma. Most of mine look basically DS except for the outsole, but when I wear them often enough, and out with my kids, and they get a more worn looking, that's when I end up enjoying them the most b/c I'm no longer paranoid about keeping them pristine. They largely clean up really well, but more wear equals more creasing, etc., and that's a GOOD thing. It means I'm enjoying them.

Some ultimately get to beater status, which is fine; I've got dozens of others to wear, and use the beaters for rain, or volunteering at Eagle Scout projects, etc. Then ultimately throw them out or donate them depending on condition. Wearing them until they have some creasing and considering them "playground busted" is not good mental health. Remember these aren't paintings that last forever and gain in value; they'll all deteriorate, become unwearable, and lose their value except for rare OGs or limited editions that never get retroed.

I haven't seen anything gross in the pics above.

Maybe it's just me, but I find this whole conversation bewildering. Wearing these sneakers and enjoying them, and only wiping them down on occasion shouldn't have any stigma. Most of mine look basically DS except for the outsole, but when I wear them often enough, and out with my kids, and they get a more worn looking, that's when I end up enjoying them the most b/c I'm no longer paranoid about keeping them pristine. They largely clean up really well, but more wear equals more creasing, etc., and that's a GOOD thing. It means I'm enjoying them.

Some ultimately get to beater status, which is fine; I've got dozens of others to wear, and use the beaters for rain, or volunteering at Eagle Scout projects, etc. Then ultimately throw them out or donate them depending on condition. Wearing them until they have some creasing and considering them "playground busted" is not good mental health. Remember these aren't paintings that last forever and gain in value; they'll all deteriorate, become unwearable, and lose their value except for rare OGs or limited editions that never get retroed.

I haven't seen anything gross in the pics above.

This is funny coming from the speckle density ratio guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom