Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_7738.jpeg

My rule of thumb is if I’m UNDSing heat it gotta be in a special place or for an occasion.

Like last summer I UNDS’d both the SB4s and AMM4s on a trip to Paris.

It was like, if I can’t do it here, then it will never happen. Also if not here then where? A random Monday at work?
I feel the same way about unds'ing any shoe or fit that I personally deem special, heat or not, but especially heat.

What I learned to do is make or find an event that's worthy of an unds. Doesn't always work out.....when you're an adult with kids it's not always room in the budget or the calendar to hit up random events. But it definitely helps. Makes for good memories with the fam.

For example.....taking my kid to see Bluey (real ones know, mate 😎) so we can unds our reimagined 4s.

Bluey! 🤣

Nah. I live/work in rural PA

These rednecks don't deserve the heat. Out here they get GR Air Max, New Balances, Air Monarchs, Old Yeezys etc

The UNDS day is the best your heat ever gonna look. It better be an occasion where you stunting and there's some people taking pics thats gonna last in perpetuity. AFTER that I'll just wear them whenever and wherever. But that first wear gotta be something I can look back on. Dont need the double up to pull out heat. But I just don't wanna waste it on heathens
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way 🤣.

One Sunday, the wife switched up which church we were going to. Instead of the urban, predominantly black church we normally attend, she decided, en route, to hit up her mom's church. Rural, and mostly much older white people with a few younger families that don't mind getting bulk groceries and clothing in the same place. I love them like family and the service was great!

😢My only regret was completely wasting an unds moment on an environment that definitely didn't ask for it. I wouldve put on a button up and some Clark's and called it a day otherwise 🤣

I like to bust out new pairs when the weather is nice and there is very little chance I’m going to step on grass. Lol. Like going out for ice cream or boba on a nice sunny day. Of course, the wife always ruins these plans by suggesting we hit up the park after getting said treat, which is why I always have beaters in the trunk of my car

Lol just wear the shoes. Some of y'all need the moon to be waxing, mercury to be rising and stars aligning to rock some heat. I'll throw on some heat to pick my kid up at preschool.
Most of my sneaker obsession is still informed by my childhood. Trauma response maybe? It's part of the sickness 🤷🏿‍♂️. I was told to keep my shoes clean (only getting one a year) and we had play clothes and going out clothes and church clothes. Going out was saved for a special event. I keep that same mindset now for better or worse 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think you got trolled dude

Worn 1-2 times sure cause i tried it in the past and it worked

But in the rain 6-7 times is straight trolling

Probably. I have a cold and just woke up from napping. Forgot what thread I was in or anything about context/jokes :lol:

Maaaan, when I finally get a Jay's I been fiending for, it's like I can't wait to slide my feet them :lol: needless to say I've worn D **** out of these. These *****es know my name.

My rule of thumb is if I’m UNDSing heat it gotta be in a special place or for an occasion.

Like last summer I UNDS’d both the SB4s and AMM4s on a trip to Paris.

It was like, if I can’t do it here, then it will never happen. Also if not here then where? A random Monday at work?

I used to feel this way, but now if it's a special occasion it' usually requires a loafer, oxford, or a dope designer sneaker. Now I just rock sneakers as I see fit and don't care. Funny story today, I'm walking in FedEx to pick up a package, I had on the Cherry 12s and an older gentleman yells out nice shoes :lol:

Damn the way yall talking you gonna have these in a display case on the living room table like ole boy in the lost and found 1 thread :lol:

Or maybe it was in here I can’t remember

Back
Top Bottom