Jordan IV 4 OG Black/Red with NIKE AIR logo. Will they be ever released?

Hi everyone. So does anybody have any info if they will be released at all? Supposedly they'd drop in 2016... As far as I know JB confirmed that these are definitely not releasing in 2017 too. I just hope if they are indeed released to be a GR like the White/Cements. If you think about it, the last time we got these was back in 99 , 18(!) years ago... I am pretty amazed that these were no re-released a decade later. Fortunately we got the White/Cements with the legendary NIKE AIR logo in 2016, but I look at my 99 Black/Red pairs and I wish I could just wear them.

Jordan IV 4 OG Black/Red Release Date

3VwfviR.gif

If you think about it, the last time we got these was back in 99 , 18(!) years ago... I am pretty amazed that these were no re-released a decade later.

I'm all for pretending 90% of OG-colorway retros between '08-'14 never happened, but this part of the post reads oddly without the word "properly" in there anywhere :lol:

Also never a fan of posts/threads ASKING for new info on something. If someone had it, they'd have posted it (so long as they're allowed to, of course.)

Ready for some not-technically-durabuck Black Cement IVs with the recent midsole paint improvements and a Nike Air on the heel as well though.

should be banned for the troll thread/title :smh:

Wow... You think I started this thread because I didn't have anything else to do? Well I started it just to see if anyone has any info regarding these and that's it. If any moderator reads this and think that this thread is in any way offensive and/or violates any rule of this forum, then by all means just delete it.

Wow... You think I started this thread because I didn't have anything else to do? Well I started it just to see if anyone has any info regarding these and that's it. If any moderator reads this and think that this thread is in any way offensive and/or violates any rule of this forum, then by all means just delete it.

Your title basically suggests they’re releasing, that’s an issue since we all clicked this thinking they were releasing and you had info

Next time just use a question mark

So edit the title because it looks like you are making a thread for them releasing.

Ok, fair enough. I'm not sure if I can change it though, or a mod has to edit it, I don't post here that often.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out and I'll change the title.

Your title basically suggests they’re releasing, that’s an issue since we all clicked this thinking they were releasing and you had info

Next time just use a question mark

Again, fair enough. Apologies to everyone for this mess. Once again and just to make it crystal clear, it wasn't my intention to cause any kind of mess.

Last edited:
Prob 2019, 30th Anniversary of the 4...

makes sense. No matter what, the fact is that these have never been re-released since 1999 and that's 18 whole years... As I said before, I'm quite amazed that they didn't re-release them a decade later.

I hope we get them next year

me too, Black Friday maybe?

Your all good man. We all hope to see these released sooner than later. You had an honest mixup with wording. No real harm in it.

Thanks man, as you said just an honest mixup with wording. The guys who complained had a point, as the title was indeed misleading. Changed it and looking forward to having a nice discussion here, that's all.

But they did release again within the last 18 years though. Sure they didn’t have NA (many Jordan’s that should’ve had it didn’t) but to act like they never released is kind of a stretch but ok.

Without doubt they will come back. Nike Air on the back and all. But waiting is going to be hard to do. Patience.

Not understanding how we got OG branded white cements and the counterparts have no RD. They've always released in the same year :blush:

Back
Top Bottom