Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

prolly get crap for this...

IMG_5386.gif

anyone passing on these?

IMG_0419.gif

prolly get crap for this... anyone passing on these? I actually want the military 4's. last time i had them was 2012 awesome memories from vacation that year wearing em.

I think these look good with great shape, but, frankly, I'm passing b/c I'm trying to be more discerning re. what I acquire and actually have time to wear. Went from 70 to 50 pairs this past year, and hoping to get rid of another 10-15. I don't need these as I enjoy my 2015 black oreos as great beater 4s (despite its shape flaws), and still prefer the '19s for a true OG BC feel (again, despite its shape flaws).

Only 2024 PLANNED pickups are the MBs and the Air 180 OGs. We'll see what else comes up, but passing on these.

If they don't end up having one, this release is going to be a disaster on snkrs since everyone is going to try to cop em at the same time causing all these glitches like not letting us check out.

I mean the shock drop people always come back for the double up anyway

In actuality the lack of a shock drop means less people walking around bragging about hitting BOTH the shock and the RD drop. Nike tends to double reward some folks, and let everybody else starve with zero pairs.

In actuality the lack of a shock drop means less people walking around bragging about hitting BOTH the shock and the RD drop. Nike tends to double reward some folks, and let everybody else starve with zero pairs.
That's something Nike should look into stopping so they give equal opportunity to everyone to cop at least one pair.

We gotta remember the double up people are a small minority. We’re on Nike talk so it seems common place. But outside of resellers the normal consumer isnt doubling up. My friends that aren’t into sneakers thinks buying multiples of the same shoe is madness. We are a very small minority of Nikes customer base.

We gotta remember the double up people are a small minority. We’re on Nike talk so it seems common place. But outside of resellers the normal consumer isnt doubling up. My friends that aren’t into sneakers thinks buying multiples of the same shoe is madness. We are a very small minority of Nikes customer base.
Since I have a good amount of kicks and don't wear each pair often, I never found a need to double up since majority of what I have are kept in good shape for years and years.

Since I have a good amount of kicks and don't wear each pair often, I never found a need to double up since majority of what I have are kept in good shape for years and years.
I don’t double up either anymore. Stopped that years ago. With the insane amount of sneakers most of us own it’s just really not necessary. Sometimes I don’t even get a chance to wear a pair before they are already coming back. I dont wear sneakers daily because of my career so it’s a lot harder for me to even find a reason to wear a fresh pair at times. I will say I made an exception for the WC3’s last year though lol.

I don’t double up either anymore. Stopped that years ago. With the insane amount of sneakers most of us own it’s just really not necessary. Sometimes I don’t even get a chance to wear a pair before they are already coming back. I dont wear sneakers daily because of my career so it’s a lot harder for me to even find a reason to wear a fresh pair at times. I will say I made an exception for the WC3’s last year though lol.
I feel you on that, fam! That used to be me when I worked in the office daily and had to wear shoes.

We might have a drop tomorrow but not the one we have been waiting for……
IMG_7131.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom