Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

SShould have doubled...
20240510_174045.jpg

Glad I double on those.

It's kind of funny. When these dropped a lot of these kids fronted on them, talking bout "I rather wait for Military Blues, that's the sneaker of the summer"

Now you look on Tradeblock and all these kids tryna trade Military Blues for Bred 4s. Now that they know there's UNLIMITED Military Blues out there and these Breds done dried up outside the resale market

I wore these all day at school today and my feet HURT.

I've heard a lot of people say that these aren't pinky toe killers like some previous 4s and I have to respectfully disagree. And no I don't need a brannock device...there's plenty of room between my big toe and the end of the shoe.

I just don't think 4s are comfortable in general.

...but man they look cool.

Just got a pair of these and was wondering if anyone had issues with sizing. I'm a size 13 across all Jordan retro models. These fit pretty big. Never had to size down for any pair.

Just got a 12.5. Fits pretty snug but lots of heel slippage. Crazy weird fit. Neither 12.5 or 13 are comfortable. Big time heel slippage present in both sizes. Anyone else have similar issues?

I wore these all day at school today and my feet HURT.

I've heard a lot of people say that these aren't pinky toe killers like some previous 4s and I have to respectfully disagree. And no I don't need a brannock device...there's plenty of room between my big toe and the end of the shoe.

I just don't think 4s are comfortable in general.

...but man they look cool.

Get new feet

I'm lucky b/c none of my 4s hurt me. Certainly not comfortable per se, but I can wear them all day long and not have actual physical pain. Even '15 Oreos, which are bricks don't hurt.

I do have to say though that the SBs are on a completely diff level. Just putting them on I can feel the diff, and walking around is actually night and day compared to any other 4 I have. They really should have just reused that build for all 4s...damn shame!

Back
Top Bottom