Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Is it just me, or is this a question to flesh out the morons? Why would someone vote for a shock drop over a Got "Em...makes no sense.

I can’t believe ppl are really voting against a shock drop. I rather get two shots on SNKRS than one.

lenny-thinking.gif

Homie is over thinking the question. The” got em on release date” does not mean that it’s a guaranteed W 😂

Poll question really doesn’t matter lol. I’d try on an announced “shock drop” just like I’d try on release day :lol:

Poll question really doesn’t matter lol. I’d try on an announced “shock drop” just like I’d try on release day :lol:

poll seems to be their way to tell the masses what's coming this week but everyone else seems to already know it

'm going up a half size from my "true" size just like I do on 3s. Better safe than sorry. My pinkies will live to wear another shoe again!
I’m torn. SB 4s I shoulda went up half size to the 11 for a perfect fit.

But them reimagined 3s got one of the best fits ever in my 10.5. literally perfect.

Idk what to do. Something telling me the plush leather gonna make these a reimagined 3 situation.

Miss trying shoes on in a store.

I’m torn. SB 4s I shoulda went up half size to the 11 for a perfect fit.

But them reimagined 3s got one of the best fits ever in my 10.5. literally perfect.

Idk what to do. Something telling me the plush leather gonna make these a reimagined 3 situation.

Miss trying shoes on in a store.

went the same size in both. plush padding in the SB4 vs no padding in the wc3 makes them feel completely different, but the shoe length was the same.

went the same size in both. plush padding in the SB4 vs no padding in the wc3 makes them feel completely different, but the shoe length was the same.
Word tho. Sizing been throwing me off these past years. Still tryna find an 11 to swap for my lost and founds. Them **** tight as gnat booty.

**** it. Ima go 10.5 and make sure my toe nails clipped.

Back
Top Bottom