Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Thought you were joking but looked up “NT denim” & it actually says how it used to be wide legged/boot cut but now is more European slim fitting. WOW 😮 lol
IMG_1433.jpeg

See.

Time's have shifted.

I waited 30min to get the L on size 10.5 🙄

Thanks for taking my shoes 😑
🤷🏽‍♂️ Damn, yeah I waited for an 11 immediately, took about 10 minutes to get that L than I saw that 10.5 was still available so went for it and hit. You hit 10.5 as soon as it opened, correct?

🤷🏽‍♂️ Damn, yeah I waited for an 11 immediately, took about 10 minutes to get that L than I saw that 10.5 was still available so went for it and hit. You hit 10.5 as soon as it opened, correct?
Indeed I did. Was doomed from the beginning

IMG_7158.jpeg

I’m really happy to have these. They definitely aren’t as shiny in person as they appear in images. The leather is good. I was worried that they would be the same leather as the Black and red 11 IE lows which to me are very plastic like.

Back tabs are softer than say the A Ma Manieres imo but not as soft as the SBs. A few pieces of glue on them that rubbed off. My favorite reimagined version to date and that includes the lost and found 1s.

I think the people who are interested in these are going to be very satisfied and those who don’t may have a change of heart if they see them in person and that’s ok too.

Back
Top Bottom