Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

20230405_194533.jpg

Not just because of my ethnicity, but I am definitely in the minority and looking forward to these (especially if they look like thems).

Primary reason is because I always wanted;

the Rair Air black laser 4's

s-l1600.jpg

These will certainly be a good constellation prize until they retro aforementioned.

The shape on the recent Nike SB 4s is a thing of beauty compared to what we've been getting for the past few years. If we could get Black Cement 4s in that form or better with the usual durabuck, I'd be all in for sure. But these? I'll just stick around for the thread shenanigans but I'm good.

Didn't think I'd be saying this when I heard they were leather but probably in for a pair. Unloaded the last retro because I hated the banana toe.
Unless my eyes are failing me these don’t look like the shape will be any different than the 2019. If that’s them then it’s going to be the same shoe as the 2019 pair, just leather.

Unless my eyes are failing me these don’t look like the shape will be any different than the 2019. If that’s them then it’s going to be the same shoe as the 2019 pair, just leather.
If the shape ends up bad I'm passing with extreme prejudice. I thought those looked more like the SB's shape but maybe im tripping.

I’m sure that’s just a rendering but I must say it looks better than I imagined in my head. Prob will still pass since my 19’s are still ds but we’ll see.

What if these came in the SB IV shape and this black leather?…

1682276982477.jpeg

I’d definitely be down and get multiples

Back
Top Bottom