Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

By definition its reimagined.
066D2141-A99F-4DCB-99FE-9A6141A4DAD1.gif

By definition its reimagined.

This is correct.

While I'll never be a fan of reimagined Jordans, I don't know why there was any debate or disagreement about whether these are reimagined or not. If there's a material or aesthetic change/difference from the original form, then it will always be reimagined. The reimagined gimmick is a revisionist design on a rehashed Jordan.

So these are reimagined based on them having so-called premium leather instead of them being in its original material.

This is correct.

While I'll never be a fan of reimagined Jordans, I don't know why there was any debate or disagreement about whether these are reimagined or not. If there's a material or aesthetic change/difference from the original form, then it will always be reimagined. The reimagined gimmick is a revisionist design on a rehashed Jordan.

So these are reimagined based on them having so-called premium leather instead of them being in its original material.
All a crash grab, but I appreciate a twist like this more than just doing remasters again, only this time, pre-worn.

All a crash grab, but I appreciate a twist like this more than just doing remasters again, only this time, pre-worn.

I agree with all the reimagined stuff being a cash grab.

I'm not a fan of twists or revisions at all due to me being a purist who would prefer rehashed things to come in their original form.

Of course it's a cash grab. While I love the OGs, I think there's plenty of room for Retro+ colorways and these twists. Some look great, while others I think are trash, but there's still a market for all of them, and I don't mind it. If there were only ever OG colorways, people would call Nike lazy I'm sure.

Military Blacks were a great colorway IMO, and for those who think they're trash, they don't need to buy them. I'm personally enjoying my collection of OGs and Retro+ 4s.

For what? Folks would be complaining about the heel digging into their achilles like they do the '85 1s.

Not sure I’d call it wack but yea I like the blacks better for sure. It’s very rare I will like a retro + color over an OG but this is one of those instances.

Hmm... I think I'm gonna go for these no matter what, lose out on raffles, and debate on whether I want to pay resale in April, May, and June.

Just a feeling.

These are talked about starting at the 12:28 mark of this video. It states that these will have a retail price of $215.

Back
Top Bottom