Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Even though these aren't the traditional suede/nubuck like the og's, I feel since the upper is leather it will hold up better over time and probably will crease nicely as well.

Shape overall to the original. Thats the only way these will get my money. If its just a leather version of what we got a few years back, easy pass.
I’m on the opposite spectrum. If I bought the Mars and Mil blues in ‘06 ain’t no way I’ll skip. I don’t think people realize how bad the IV shape was before.
I don’t think we’ll get SB IV shape either.

I’m excited and hopeful to see these because the shape of these is probably what they’re going to use on the Military 4’s. If its SB shape ill be in, if not, ill be out for both these and militaries

These would have to be ’99 AJ4 shape for me to even consider buying, I believe the look of the leather is going to be too much of a difference for me. I still have an additional 2019 pair on ice as well, so I’m satiated on black cement 4s.

I’m hoping they can make the leather look similar to the old oily looking durabuck. If they can do that plus SB4 shape then I’m in for a couple pairs.

There's no way they'll achieve that look with leather. If they can make these even somewhat premium leather they'll have a winner. Personally, I'm passing b/c I just have too many damn shoes. UNLESS they're SB shape and comfort. Then I'd probably have to offload my '19 black and red.

I’m just concerned the images will be released and I’ll just see these…..

IMG_6206.jpeg

I’m just concerned the images will be released and I’ll just see these…..

IMG_6206.jpeg
I have a pair of these and have worn regularly for years now. Maybe thats why it dont bother as much. But like I said, give us that higher cut shape and throw in the red tucked behind the tongue detail and Im in.

Cracked black leather might be the only thing they could get me to go in on if they really want to go for an aged look. But if it’s just Oreo leather with bred colorblocking on the current 4 mold, I’m not interested. Gotta stop giving this company money for terrible ploys. Give us what we want. I think people would keep buying if they just continually retro’d stuff properly every 4-6 years.

These would have to be ’99 AJ4 shape for me to even consider buying, I believe the look of the leather is going to be too much of a difference for me. I still have an additional 2019 pair on ice as well, so I’m satiated on black cement 4s.

I’m hoping they can make the leather look similar to the old oily looking durabuck. If they can do that plus SB4 shape then I’m in for a couple pairs.

They're gonna be EXACTLY like the 1989 OG in shape and every form except they'll be all patent leather.:lol:

Cracked black leather might be the only thing they could get me to go in on if they really want to go for an aged look. But if it’s just Oreo leather with bred colorblocking on the current 4 mold, I’m not interested. Gotta stop giving this company money for terrible ploys. Give us what we want. I think people would keep buying if they just continually retro’d stuff properly every 4-6 years.

I've been meaning to make this post for awhile, but was procrastinating because I think didn't feel like pulling my pair out. Anyway, if they can use this EXACT waterproof premium leather that they used on these Air Assault High LEs from 2006/07...

Sorry, but these are the only pics I could find of a DS pair...

Nike Air Assault #13.jpg

316964_041.png.png

it won't look too bad.

I say ALL this, because when the leather starts too break in, and get a lot of wear... It starts to kind of look like OG Durabuck...

Nike Air Assault #01.jpg
Nike Air Assault #02.jpg
Nike Air Assault #07.jpg
Nike Air Assault #12.jpg
Nike Air Assault #12.jpg
352528380_5939297929515010_8635578879436620892_n.jpg
357662863_3484772798405501_9015961342196858762_n.jpg

With that said, I don't like the worn look at all. And if they DON'T have the SB 4's shape, it's a Stockton to Malone with NO second guessing. EVER. Regardless.

💯

Leather on the upper is wildly disappointing. I went from a 100% double up to a 100% pass and I would double pass if I could. Those of you who truly want them, I hope you score for retail or less.

I've been meaning to make this post for awhile, but was procrastinating because I think didn't feel like pulling my pair out. Anyway, if they can use this EXACT waterproof premium leather that they used on these Air Assault High LEs from 2006/07...

Sorry, but these are the only pics I could find of a DS pair...

Nike Air Assault #13.jpg

316964_041.png.png

it won't look too bad.

I say ALL this, because when the leather starts too break in, and get a lot of wear... It starts to kind of look like OG Durabuck...

Nike Air Assault #01.jpg
Nike Air Assault #02.jpg
Nike Air Assault #07.jpg
Nike Air Assault #12.jpg
Nike Air Assault #12.jpg
352528380_5939297929515010_8635578879436620892_n.jpg
357662863_3484772798405501_9015961342196858762_n.jpg

With that said, I don't like the worn look at all. And if they DON'T have the SB 4's shape, it's a Stockton to Malone with NO second guessing. EVER. Regardless.

💯
Yea that leather with a white edge would be perfect. The white edges are critical on black cements imo.

Back
Top Bottom