Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Reminds me of my black Motorsports 4 leather (which I'm selling, despite liking them). Personally I'm out on these b/c I'm being more discerning about what I buy, but I'm not mad at it. Had these come out a year ago I would not have hesitated to purchase.

I don’t get how people love a non OG white leather SB 4, but cry over a Bred leather 4. Yall weird asf
Same ones crying about Bred leather 4s all loved the Oreo 4s and the black canvas 4s. FOH lol
It’s just a different spin on the damn shoe relax, yall all gonna be desperately trying to cop the shoe regardless…
1694197659860.png

I believe this is the same shoe from the new pics

edit- false alarm

Last edited:
That's been happening on Niketalk since before I even joined, so...

But yeah, I'm sure people will stop complaining because a Jordan stan that joined last year is commanding them too :lol:
Don’t look me up judge and think I’m new just because of that date, think to yourself why would the join date be like that…goofy…

don’t be mad, just stop crying on the internet over leather sneakers. 🐱

I don’t get how people love a non OG white leather SB 4, but cry over a Bred leather 4. Yall weird asf
Same ones crying about Bred leather 4s all loved the Oreo 4s and the black canvas 4s. FOH lol
It’s just a different spin on the damn shoe relax, yall all gonna be desperately trying to cop the shoe regardless…

I’m not talking about that junior. LISTEN

I’m saying yall just be complaining and crying just to do it. Yall cried for months over a leather strip on the metallic red foams lol

Moral of the story, shut the fu up

Don’t look me up judge and think I’m new just because of that date, think to yourself why would the join date be like that…goofy…

don’t be mad, just stop crying on the internet over leather sneakers. 🐱

Are you not seeing all the whining by grown men over the leather?? Folk really punching the air. Now go play wit someone else goofy

Goofy ahh still gonna try for em watch lol
We got it. Nobody is allowed to have a criticism about them. It would be great if you could follow your own advice and shut the fu about it.

We got it. Nobody is allowed to have a criticism about them. It would be great if you could follow your own advice and shut the fu about it.
This seems to upset him. For some reason. The "whining", but at the same time, he takes the time to call them on it. It goes both ways here. When most of his posts seem to simply try to create a reaction it is hard to take them seriously. He wants none of us to throw shade at a release, but is more than willing to do that at members in here. Again, it goes both ways. Still in for a pair.

We got it. Nobody is allowed to have a criticism about them.
Criticism?? You still don’t get it. You’re dumb.
I’ll go slow for you. All people want are the OG bred 4s, (as if they won’t retro those in a few years). They’re crying that we are getting a leather version. Whining and complaining. It’s just an alternate version of materials and yet everyone’s clutching their pearls and punching the air.
Relax Karens

Back
Top Bottom