Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Couldn’t even enter this time… Nike saying 3 pairs is good enough for ya 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3651.png

Tried again to see if SNKRS would let me triple up (3/3) on the app. QUICK 2.5 second L. I always like to go for impossible stuff on the app. After consecutive wins you gotta add some L's in there too to even it out.

I feel like the next big GR drops the algorithm rewards those who 1. Buy a "brick" every now and again 2. Got a good amount of losses

I literally just paid resell this morning :sick: :smh:
Same.......paid resell for an eBay pair two days ago using funds from a previous sale. They just arrived at authentication in Jersey and of course I hit on these on the shock drop......on my desktop of all places. Never ever got a desktop W before. I'm kind of hoping my eBay pair fails at authentication. And by kinda I mean I really hope it fails 😂

Last edited:
Wild, some people are 3/3 others are 0/whatever. I couldn't hit on the app. Opened sneakers on my desktop.entered the wrong password twice. Had to get the passcode sent to my email. Entered that. Changed my payment method. Closed the browser by mistake. Reopened the browser and still hit after all that.

Meanwhile some of us was in the app as soon as it went live and still missed out.

Quickest of L's. To be expected with such small stock for everyone wanting to shoot their shot again.

I know right. I was REALLY just trying to get a pair to replace the f'd up pair I got from StockX, a few weeks ago.

As soon as it popped it said they were already purchased on 02/17. So, I had to log out and then sign in again. Once that pending screen popped up, I knew it was a wrap. I got the size 12.5 sold out immediately, afterwards.

Oh well, I guess I'm not supposed to have a third pair of these.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I know right. I was REALLY just trying to get a pair to replace the f'd up pair I got from StockX, a few weeks ago.

As soon as it popped it said they were already purchased on 02/17. So, I had to log out and then sign in again. Once that pending screen popped up, I knew it was a wrap. I got the size 12.5 sold out immediately, afterwards.

Oh well, I guess I'm not supposed to have a third pair of these.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
Third pair lmao

Back
Top Bottom