Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Same.......paid resell for an eBay pair two days ago using funds from a previous sale. They just arrived at authentication in Jersey and of course I hit on these on the shock drop......on my desktop of all places. Never ever got a desktop W before. I'm kind of hoping my eBay pair fails at authentication. And by kinda I mean I really hope it fails 😂
I mean, it's not a hard pair to reflip. Just relist at a number where you will break even or wait like 6 months for prices to climb (bc they will on these) and sell em then. Not a pair you need to take an L on.

Cool to see guys hit on the restock. It is crazy how some dudes went 3/3 while others haven't even hit one pair. Imho, id grab now while resale isn't HORRIBLE bc these imho will absolutely go up sooner than later. I'm still waiting on my 4th pair from JD sports to arrive lmao.

Lol this gonna be good

IMG_0801.gif

Glad for NT in a time like this....the only place to understand the dilemma I'm facing right now......

Got my first pair of these and ready to step out with the fam to see Bluey. Coordinating with my boy on this outing.
.........But I have two more pair en route and will definitely be offing one of the 3 pairs. Dilemma is, do I wait until all three are in hand to pick the least of the bunch to offload or just say whatevs and step out in my first pair today risking that I'm unds'ing the pair I actually want to get rid of 😮‍💨....🤔.

Decisions, decisions, de-muthafreakin'-cisions.....🤣 First world problems.

.....but foreal, help :ohwell:

1000005435.jpg

Glad for NT in a time like this....the only place to understand the dilemma I'm facing right now......

Got my first pair of these and ready to step out with the fam to see Bluey. Coordinating with my boy on this outing.
.........But I have two more pair en route and will definitely be offing one of the 3 pairs. Dilemma is, do I wait until all three are in hand to pick the least of the bunch to offload or just say whatevs and step out in my first pair today risking that I'm unds'ing the pair I actually want to get rid of 😮‍💨....🤔.

Decisions, decisions, de-muthafreakin'-cisions.....🤣 First world problems.

.....but foreal, help :ohwell:

1000005435.jpg
Always pick the best pair to wear. Just wait a few days. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to wear them.

I'm going to split the difference kinda...my toddler can rock his. Wife has some threes that coordinate. I'm going to coordinate with my daughter on the eggplant foams which actually excites her. She's about to be four and actually is aware and cares if we dress similar. My son is two and it's not quite in his radar yet 😂

Okay factory gang.. need some help.. which you going for? A or D .. which is more like an SB IV bc I don’t own those to compare in person (also pause any and all D references 😅)?

IMG_1380.jpeg
IMG_1381.jpeg
IMG_1379.jpeg
IMG_1385.jpeg
IMG_1384.jpeg
IMG_1386.jpeg
IMG_1383.jpeg
IMG_1382.jpeg

A on the left and D on the right

IMG_1387.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom