Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

How do you miss something that’s still available around retail? Just say you don’t really want em lol

Missed should apply to shoes that aren’t even available on resell, or shoes that sky rocketed in price.

Shoes like the OG/08 flightposite
I haven’t checked resell in awhile. That gets so draining for me. I use to watch shoes that I wanted everyday but it became a chore. People switching out pairs talking about factories and stuff you never know what you’re going to get. 🙏🏽

These things are holding up great after a half dozen wears. Kind of surprised they’re still looking new
IMG_0190.jpeg

You're surprised they're holding up after SIX wears...? That's hilarious. Report back when it's 6 dozen wears.
I played ball in them for an hour before that pic. Expected creasing after this many wears and how I’ve worn them. Nothing hilarious about it, past 4’s were total trash that would have looked awful by now

I know it doesn’t matter or maybe I’m just too much of a sneaker nerd. I’m irked of people saying sb 4 shape. They were supposed to look like this from the start. I’ve been lurking on NT since 04 and been buried in Slam mags since elementary. The first wave Retro of my time were crap. At least we’re moving in the right direction.

I know it doesn’t matter or maybe I’m just too much of a sneaker nerd. I’m irked of people saying sb 4 shape. They were supposed to look like this from the start. I’ve been lurking on NT since 04 and been buried in Slam mags since elementary. The first wave Retro of my time were crap. At least we’re moving in the right direction.
Blame JB for allowing SB to swoop in and fix one of their best models. I think the team at SB deserves credit for the hard work that Jordan brand itself was unwilling to put in.

Blame JB for allowing SB to swoop in and fix one of their best models. I think the team at SB deserves credit for the hard work that Jordan brand itself was unwilling to put in.
It's funny too, no one on NT has mentioned that they've already made a new shape that isn't as good and they've released a few colorways with it.

JB is despicable for only using the SB shape on Big releases.

the SB shape was already available in 2017 for Nike athletes and V.I.P's on hyperstrike, F&F and ultra limited unreleased sample sneakers, the SB department just took the mould and applied it to their design

the SB shape was already available in 2017 for Nike athletes and V.I.P's on hyperstrike, F&F and ultra limited unreleased sample sneakers, the SB department just took the mould and applied it to their design

That’s an even worse look for JB. They had a much better mold for 4s but not for their customers. Only for vips. Typical gentry stuff.

That's not the same shape on the Sbs, Militarys, and Reimagined. The wing is lower and closer to the back.

I remember this post, thank you for reposting it. I remember seeing this and it blowing my mind, because it basically ended any shape excuse JB gives us. They can give us any and shape whenever they want, they just choose not to. Like a lot of us have been saying for years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom