Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

My pairs.

All LN3's for anyone who cares...

8)

20240528_000243.jpg

20240528_000632.jpg

20240528_000757.jpg

20240528_000937.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

You don't want to wear all of these beauties?

You haven't worn ANY of them yet? Or are these doubles? With the bricks Nike has given us in 4s I couldn't imagine not wearing the reimagined pair least. Comfort wise these are my favorite Jordan retro that isn't a 13 in a long time. And the SBs are even better.

These are my doubles, but NO I haven't worn them yet. I haven't really had the chance too. All I do is go to work and doctor's appointments.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have SOOO many other sneakers that I seriously just haven't gotten around to wearing them.

💯

At first I was adamant about these having nubuck only regardless of how great the shape is, but the leather has definitely grown on me. These are the most comfortable 4’s I’ve ever worn (never owned OG’s, that was 2 years before I got in the game), and the leather is good quality on these. I got my pair as a birthday present from my aunt and I’m glad she did cause otherwise I would never have copped. It took me seeing them in person and trying them on to become a believer. Still, I hope we get a nubuck version with this shape and the grey rands one day.

Back
Top Bottom