Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Speak for yourself, Nike doesn’t have me by anything, I regularly give them my *** to kiss.
michael-jordan-mj.gif

I feel like the pinky toe issue is fairly recent is it not? I don’t remember having that issue with any of the 4s until the military black, midnight navy’s, thunders and the red cements.

I feel like the pinky toe issue is fairly recent is it not? I don’t remember having that issue with any of the 4s until the military black, midnight navy’s, thunders and the red cements.
Pretty sure 4's were always considered pinky toe killers. I know I had issues with 4's ever since I copped my first pair back with the last retro of the Military Blue 4's.

Speak for yourself, Nike doesn’t have me by anything, I regularly give them my *** to kiss.
Maybe as far as what shoes we choose to buy. In the context of where the thread was going, it’s more about the input we have over what we want or would like to have. Silhouette looks good so far but the material is Nike’s right hand squeezing plums.

If these got the midnight navy 4 tumbled leather then I wont mind the material change. Those break in nicely and creases don't show up as terrible as the normal grain look that typically gets applied to 4s.

I'm waiting SUPER impatently for new pics....

Until then, I bought these out a few days ago....

8)

20230916_093925.jpg

20230916_093932.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

Right about that time to put some more nubuck foam cleaner on them.

Man these ***** get ashy quick!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
These look like bad reps. Hopefully you got some kind of a discount because for the full resale price of these, there’s a good possibility that you could get the 99‘s with a soleswap for the same price. OUCH. Why? Lol

See, this is what I don’t get and cant fathom why someone would even consider buying these monstrosities

These look like bad reps. Hopefully you got some kind of a discount because for the full resale price of these, there’s a good possibility that you could get the 99‘s with a soleswap for the same price. OUCH. Why? Lol

See, this is what I don’t get and cant fathom why someone would even consider buying these monstrosities
What looks fake about those pics? That's how the 2019 looks.

What looks fake about those pics? That's how the 2019 looks.

I’m always comparing todays retros to 89/99’s. Because how else would you know if the retro is accurate or not? Retros need to be compared to something. To me, the 19 look like the fakes that were ubiquitous on eBay in the 00’s. The shape, materials, etc. all make the 19 look like a fake.

In comparison to what the og is supposed to look like, he’s kinda right :/

Yeah because that’s what were comparing any retros made today with. Like I said above, how else would you know if any current retro is accurate, if its not compared to the 89/99? If we stop voicing our complaints, JB just goes back to making the retros the way they did in the 00’s and I dont think anyone wants to go back to those abominations.

Back
Top Bottom