Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

That guy has openly reviewed fakes for long time, and has been largely open about it stating how they're so good and a great way to avoid paying resell. It's disappointing that he doesn't state as such in this video. The guy is a loser for not stating they're fake; can't stand him.

Last edited:
That guy has opening reviewed fakes for long time, and has been largely open about it stating how they're so good and a great way to avoid paying resell. It's disappointing that he doesn't state as such in this video. The guy is a loser for not stating they're fake; can't stand him.
Good to know. Won’t post his videos anymore lol

Everyone knows MK buys and reviews fakes, he just gets the best uas/reps. With that being said, if what we're getting anything remotely close to whats in his video, and in the last set of pictures that was just posted on here. Then im getting 3 pairs minimum. Y'all can nit pick and examine these to death, it doesn't matter to me, because this is a beautiful shoe. I actually like these way better than the 2019,s. Yall can go back to bashing and hating these now. But we all know that these being 4,s with some improvements, will be a instant sell out. These are going to be produced in reimagined 3 numbers, there will be enough pairs to go around.

Good to know. Won’t post his videos anymore lol
Most if not all the "early look" pictures posted have been fakes anyway. This guy ain't any worse because he's open about it. People just want to see what the shoe might look like.

Retail production is likely taking place now if they're releasing in Feb. So you probably won't start seeing in-hand reviews of retail pairs before Christmas.

P
Starting to think that dudes on these videos and comments that say "Imma need about 3-5 pairs of these" are as much to blame as resellers for people not getting pairs. Let's face it, if you're like 99% of us, you'll be lucky to get a first wear in within the first year of ownership and that midsole will crumble to dust before you wear out the first pair. Get your pair, maybe a double up if you really feel like you gotta, but leave some pairs for us folk that just want one for the toe without having to jump through hoops and pay resellers.
People got a hoarding problem

Since the majority of everybody online/social media hates this shoe, then alot of us who actually like the shoe, should double up, triple up, or quadruple up lol. We don't need any extra pairs just laying around for people to bash and collect dust. I see waaaaaay more hate for this shoe, simply because it's just a different shoe in comparison to the original, since it has leather on it. The majority of the hate is simply due to the material being different from the original.

The shape has nothing to do with it, because the shape on the pair in the video is close to the SB 4 release. If actual pairs come out with this same shape, then people are just going to bash these simply off of the leather and nothing else. People just don't like anything different on specific models, and I get that. Because I feel like that about certain releases as well. But this is a good looking shoe overall to me, especially if the shape is going to look like the one in that video.

Man..I'm probably a minority, but these to me look better than the OG build. Leather looks like it is going to be tip top (for a Jordan) and I'm guessing bc of the leather they will be more comfortable. In for doubles no doubt. JB occasionally knocks it out of the park, and in this case they absolutely have. Got some dope 1989 and 1999 J4 tees to rock with these.

Man..I'm probably a minority, but these to me look better than the OG build. Leather looks like it is going to be tip top (for a Jordan) and I'm guessing bc of the leather they will be more comfortable. In for doubles no doubt. JB occasionally knocks it out of the park, and in this case they absolutely have. Got some dope 1989 and 1999 J4 tees to rock with these.
I love my dusty durabuck 4s tho

1698717457934.gif

I still wish the white on the back of the midsole was sail or off white.

Between the Reimagined 3,s and Lost and Found Chicago's, you can best bet that They're going to throw sail/off-white/or Gratitudes Mid Yellow Soles on either of the Black Cement 5,s or White Red Blk 5,s whenever they get a reimagined version made. Or they'll giive us a vintage version of the White Cement 4,s whenever they get reimagined. Or whenever they reimagine the 6 through 8,s. If they only change the materials on those releases without giving them the vintage off white look, then just buy extra pairs of the Lost and Found 1,s or 3,s while they're still at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom