Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Work of Art
Screenshot_20231109_191012_Instagram_remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231109_191020_Instagram_remastered.jpg

Mans really done switched sides on me.

Just the other day we was riding on ops together, now he sidin with them.

I see how it is though. :smh:

All those fakes had me disgruntled. You gotta think about it. We getting og blk/red 4 with proper shape. Yeah I would’ve preferred durabuck too but **** it 🤷🏽‍♂️

The shape/mold was my biggest concern from jump I’m standing on all that

All those fakes had me disgruntled. You gotta think about it. We getting og blk/red 4 with a DECENT shape. Yeah I would’ve preferred durabuck too but **** it 🤷🏽‍♂️

The shape/mold was my biggest concern from jump I’m standing on all that

I agree :emoji_100:%, but I had to make a little correction to your PREVIOUS post.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

February 🔥

2019 Infrared 6
2020 Fire Red 5
2021 Carmine 6
2022 Black-White 12
2023 WC 3
2024 BC 4

Does that look right? What did they drop in '18 and '17?

In regards to the "Reimagined" series and more specifically the Bred 4s, the big negative outlook on materials, colors, etc being changed I don't understand. Why isn't the negative outlook given for these
Screenshot_20231109_140040_Chrome.jpg

download (4).jpeg

I scrolled IG and even saw a post saying the only leather 4s that are acknowledged are the Lasers.

Is it because it's new? Ten years from now, will these be considered grails due to nostalgia, because in all honesty the Laser 4s were not considered classic upon first release.

the negative outlook was given by some people on those 5s because they were not og cw, with respect to these reimagined 4s, an og cw, getting the shiny leather. Those laser 4 were limited so I guess thats the “respect” they get. Otherwise if it wasn’t limited they would get less respect.

Last edited:
I hope they’re more comfortable than the 2019s. If it weren’t for the pain the 2019s give they would be worn A LOT more. When you want to wear those you have to think about how long you’re going to be on your feet and just accept the pending pain.
I know! But this is how I feel about 4's in general. Its annoying too because its like my tts my pinky toe kills me but then half size up my pinky toe will hurt but not right but after a few hrs and then since the sneakers are half size bigger they end up feeling loose in the back and they end giving my heels blisters. I do feel leather based 4's tend to fit a better though especially if it has nice leather.

Back
Top Bottom