Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This is just my opinion, but I think they did a good job on the shape. I like that it’s leather, it’s actually an upgrade because it will last longer.
yea but they never raised the height of the panels that wrap around the rear and nike air tab. Just a retro with a nicer aero toe. it also looks like the height of the sneaker is the same as the retros.

1989 & 2024
20231111_154806.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_155126_Instagram.jpg
Bottom pic looks photoshopped. The sole is smudged and cloned stamped.

I might be old but between some folks saying the leather version of these are better and then in the dmp thread same thing some saying the leather is better than mesh on the og of those, nt has changed a lot b. I remember when alterations to classics like this would be so hattteddd (flu game 12’s). Still in on these for retail but they got nothing on nubuck

I might be old but between some folks saying the leather version of these are better and then in the dmp thread same thing some saying the leather is better than mesh on the og of those, nt has changed a lot b. I remember when alterations to classics like this would be so hattteddd (flu game 12’s). Still in on these for retail but they got nothing on nubuck
I feel that...but the flus had went from leather to that ashy bs...atleast these are becoming leather....will hold up better imo overtime and be easier to clean....it's not OG but it is a well put together retro

I feel that...but the flus had went from leather to that ashy bs...atleast these are becoming leather....will hold up better imo overtime and be easier to clean....it's not OG but it is a well put together retro
It looks to be great shoe. hopefully I can get them at retail. Not worried about cleaning and how it will hold up. I wear and trash all my shoes now since I had so many clean *** pairs from the early 2010’s and before come apart on me (rip 2012 raptor 7’s 2 weeks ago) so I stopped caring about longevity. Just kill them

Yeah, it’s not just this site. A number of people are liking the “new” versions of older classics. On Ig, and other sites or apps. Leather instead of mesh, suede instead of leather etc. I guess people are becoming less traditional.

I stand by this: Any time a retro gets upgraded over an OG, it's a great thing. I get why some don't like these, but, leather will be easier to clean, will be more comfortable, and honestly, looks more premier. I won't mind doubling up on these if I'm able to for retail. I'm not a huge J4 guy, and it's mainly to do with comfort of the pair, but bt my SB J4s and these, I'm good to go.

If you were older, you’d hear the stories of how people like the Jumpman change over the Nike Air

Lol. Y’all don’t get bonus points for holding out on the turn. Just buy them. Don’t let stubborn pride get in the way of owning a nice pair of kicks. There’s a reason why you keep hanging out in this thread - You want to buy them and are looking for reasons to change your mind.

Either that or you don’t have much going on in your life, hanging out on a message board in a thread about shoes you claim you have no interest in buying. Lol

Lol. Y’all don’t get bonus points for holding out on the turn. Just buy them. Don’t let stubborn pride get in the way of owning a nice pair of kicks. There’s a reason why you keep hanging out in this thread - You want to buy them and are looking for reasons to change your mind.

Either that or you don’t have much going on in your life, hanging out on a message board in a thread about shoes you claim you have no interest in buying. Lol
I just don’t get the **** lol

Back
Top Bottom