Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I really don’t understand why the IV suddenly got super puffy when they removed that quality from the III’s that have come out.

I really don’t understand why the IV suddenly got super puffy when they removed that quality from the III’s that have come out.

Correct me if I’m wrong but og 3’s didn’t have all that puffiness. The bs that proceeded the reimagineds were looking like sb’s. Og 4 actually were “puffy” and they trimmed down the retros. They mind ****ing everyone making people forget how the shoe is actually supposed to look

IMG_5306.gif

Correct me if I’m wrong but og 3’s didn’t have all that puffiness. The bs that proceeded the reimagineds were looking like sb’s. Og 4 actually were “puffy” and they trimmed down the retros. They mind ****ing everyone making people forget how the shoe is actually supposed to look
I’ve never seen the ankle collar protrude on both lateral and medial side on the OGs like this version. Maybe it’s the material change or the leather being used too, but it’s visibly distracting to me in these recent photos. The slope of the shoe and toebox look good, but the OG durabuck didnt protrude and puff out that far. It seems to throw off the proportions to my eye every time.

I agree the OG had more padding than 2019s, etc. and it’s a nice upgrade on the SBs for sure, but that’s what I keep coming back to here. Maybe it’s just me

It's crazy how they add padding to shoes that never had it: (jordan 3s and Jordan 5 ankle collars)

But then take it out of shoes that DID have it: (2016 Space Jam padding in the nylon upper)

People are so confused that they just want the NON-OG details. I had a friend argue with me that Nike went cheap when they slimmed down the ankles on the 3s. I had to explain that that's how the OGs were.

edit: typo

Last edited:
It's crazy how they add padding to shoes that never had it: (jordan 3s and Jordan 5 ankle collars)

But then take it out of shoes that DID have it: (2016 Space Jam padding in the nylon upper)

People are so confused that just they want the NON-OG details. I had a friend argue with me that Nike went cheap when they slimmed down the ankles on the 3s. I had to explain that that's how the OGs were.

It’s wild. I remember a few characters saying that they preferred the low cut PL on 11s :smh:

:lol:

All early looks are fakes in my head at this point. After learning about Air Randy, SDS, and GM Sneakers during the 2011 Concord release, I was never the same after :lol:

Don’t know what any of that is but from my understanding zsneakerheadz is supposedly a reputable source. Idk I could be wrong. Either way we know what we’re getting at this point

Don’t know what any of that is but from my understanding zsneakerheadz is supposedly a reputable source. Idk I could be wrong. Either way we know what we’re getting at this point

Information wise, he's like 90% accurate. Early pics? Reps most of the time like every other sneaker page in existence. It's been like this for years. You don't see retail pairs until later. Right now we're just under 3 months, so there's def real pairs in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom