Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Locked and loaded 😤😤😤😤😤

Attachments

• 20231115_075803.jpg
    20231115_075803.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 467
Credit cards are a scam, but if you're smart you can beat the system.

I've had two credit cards in the past and maxed them out at $50k and $66k. They kept sending me to collections cause I didn't pay and after nearly 6 months I think they reached and wanted a settlement. I think I settled it for something like $15k between both cards, but they closed my accounts and I lost my cash back bonuses. In the end, it worked out for me. I only paid $15k for $150k+ spent on my card.

That's a win-win situation.
Why didn't we all think about this? Also, why haven't you done this again? 🤔

I've had two credit cards in the past and maxed them out at $50k and $66k. They kept sending me to collections cause I didn't pay and after nearly 6 months I think they reached and wanted a settlement. I think I settled it for something like $15k between both cards, but they closed my accounts and I lost my cash back bonuses. In the end, it worked out for me. I only paid $15k for $150k+ spent on my card.

I feel sad for you. You tanked your credit, so you'll be paying multiples of those "savings" from higher interest rates on a house or car. I guess if people don't care about that then it's a diff world to live in.

The fact is the country needs to limit financial education b/c it's the financially illiterate that runs the economy; we need people to spend money they don't have, take out loans, rack up their credit cards; that's what the economy runs on. Those who use credit cards for convenience and rewards and pay them off immediately each month are building credit and getting the best mortgage and car loan rates and winning.

Some companies even check credit scores while hiring b/c it's one factor to evaluate a person's sense of responsibility, and other factors I won't mention here b/c it may not come across so nicely ;-).

I feel sad for you. You tanked your credit, so you'll be paying multiples of those "savings" from higher interest rates on a house or car. I guess if people don't care about that then it's a diff world to live in.

The fact is the country needs to limit financial education b/c it's the financially illiterate that runs the economy; we need people to spend money they don't have, take out loans, rack up their credit cards; that's what the economy runs on. Those who use credit cards for convenience and rewards and pay them off immediately each month are building credit and getting the best mortgage and car loan rates and winning.

Some companies even check credit scores while hiring b/c it's one factor to evaluate a person's sense of responsibility, and other factors I won't mention here b/c it may not come across so nicely ;-).
I mean, he stole 100K from a CC and thinks that's cool.

I mean, he stole 100K from a CC and thinks that's cool.
Guys stop feeding the known NT troll. :lol:

IMG_5661.gif

THIS THREAD DELIVERS EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOG ONTO NT!! 😂😂😂

FAM REALLY GOT ME IN TEARS OFF THIS POST!

$215 lol. I don't mind dropping that for these if the quality is there, but still. I wonder if JB/Nike is trying to see if they can increase retail back to $220 for Nike Air retros like they were doing early on in the "remaster" era.

Back
Top Bottom