Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The 4s have been the lowest cut Jordan retro the past 20 years, a damn shame.

Every model 1-14 (and a lot of Nike retros) is a lot taller at the ankle collar. The only exceptions are the 5s and 10 where they dip at the very back, but the rest of the ankle collar on both shoes is a lot taller than the 4s.

1000075271.jpg
1000075269.jpg
1000075264.jpg
1000075262.jpg
1000075260.jpg

2011 Last shot
Gratitude 11
A ma maniere 5s
GR 5s
All the other retros are a lot taller.

Any shoe you can get for retail is gonna be a win cause you aren’t finding breds for anywhere close to $225-$250. This isn’t rocket science my man. Sanding down leather is pretty easy to do. I mentioned I might do this myself 3 mos ago cause it’s probably an hour or two of work.
You can go ahead and sand away but you can’t turn that leather into suede. Suede comes from the underside of the leather or from thicker leather that’s split. All you’d be doing is making the surface of that leather even smoother than it already is.

You can go ahead and sand away but you can’t turn that leather into suede. Suede comes from the underside of the leather or from thicker leather that’s split. All you’d be doing is making the surface of that leather even smoother than it already is.
lol we've seen it done. whether it's true suede or not, who gaf?

damn that rep photo lookin crazy lol not gonna lie if i was at a flea market and they had some lost and founds for like 150 id prolly cop at this point. beat em to the ground rain or shine
This is clown behavior.

Yall gotta stop letting folk act like it’s ok to run around openly co signing this. Gatekeeping and bullying is ok when it comes to that type of activity.

It’ll never been cool or acceptable, go back into hiding with all that.

This is clown behavior.

Yall gotta stop letting folk act like it’s ok to run around openly co signing this. Gatekeeping and bullying is ok when it comes to that type of activity.

It’ll never been cool or acceptable, go back into hiding with all that.
You the Air Jordan Shoe Police...its a picture, taking this too serious. Relax, your health not being affected by a picture posted.

He has a point. People on NT are too comfortable with reps and fakes now. You see it in the basketball thread how people are talking about some "godkiller" reps being better than official nike products and etc.

That would never fly on the old NT ezboard days. These new kids fresh out their mothers wombs talking about reps are better now smh

What nike basketball thread you seeing that in because I haven’t seen that in any.

He has a point. People on NT are too comfortable with reps and fakes now. You see it in the basketball thread how people are talking about some "godkiller" reps being better than official nike products and etc.

That would never fly on the old NT ezboard days. These new kids fresh out their mothers wombs talking about reps are better now smh
Posting a picture stating the obvious that the rep looks better than official product...is calling out the brand to do better. Yall gotta Relax with all this NT nostalgia memory lane narratives. It's a picture posted. Yall going crazy with the "good ol days" old head write ups. Just chill. Yall legacies aren't being tarnished.

Back
Top Bottom