Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

1704224873728.png

1704224893578.png

1704224913729.png
Not bad but I’ll hold out this shoe still too short height wise. I know the manufacturing talk and I get that but 89/99 is what I want

Random thought, can the leather be sanded down for an actual suede finish?

It's not that deep, these are a pass for me, but as much as I like the durabuck black and reds - I wouldn't have minded the durabuck being reimagined for a proper quality suede. Would have been a better way to reimagine these for the price they go for.

The homie said it, and Ive felt it from early - Motorosport vibes to me.

Random thought, can the leather be sanded down for an actual suede finish?

It's not that deep, these are a pass for me, but as much as I like the durabuck black and reds - I wouldn't have minded the durabuck being reimagined for a proper quality suede. Would have been a better way to reimagine these for the price they go for.

The homie said it, and Ive felt it from early - Motorosport vibes to me.
I honestly don't get why anyone would buy a shoe and go through the trouble to do this? It's like people that bought the patent red J1s and got rid of the patent. Just buy a 2016 or a 2013 or a 2001 J1 red lol.

I honestly don't get why anyone would buy a shoe and go through the trouble to do this? It's like people that bought the patent red J1s and got rid of the patent. Just buy a 2016 or a 2013 or a 2001 J1 red lol.
Cause some people are into DIY projects. Don't understand how you can't get it in a hobby where a lot of people modify the product lol keep it moving

Do a lot of ppl modify the product in this hobby, besides customizers? Genuinely wondering.

Do a lot of ppl modify the product in this hobby, besides customizers? Genuinely wondering.
What's a lot? It's not like there's some data on this. We have dudes on here that swap soles, customize their kicks. This very thread has several dudes who have modified 2019 IV's or even swapped OG's onto 12 or 19 soles. That dude is acting like it's some foreign concept around here lol

I'm not acting like anything. Just don't get why someone would buy these 4s to try and turn em into a nubuck version. Just buy the 2019 if you wanna do that.
What's a lot? It's not like there's some data on this. We have dudes on here that swap soles, customize their kicks. This very thread has several dudes who have modified 2019 IV's or even swapped OG's onto 12 or 19 soles. That dude is acting like it's some foreign concept around here lol

I'm not acting like anything. Just don't get why someone would buy these 4s to try and turn em into a nubuck version. Just buy the 2019 if you wanna do that.
Any shoe you can get for retail is gonna be a win cause you aren’t finding breds for anywhere close to $225-$250. This isn’t rocket science my man. Sanding down leather is pretty easy to do. I mentioned I might do this myself 3 mos ago cause it’s probably an hour or two of work.

Back
Top Bottom