Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Who cares what you call them? Lol this is such a silly conversation. It changes nothing what you call them, they’re OGs on retros. If you consider a restoration a custom, why would it bother you if someone is rocking those? Keep it moving if it offends your delicate sensibilities.
You would think someone told them they going to hell because they wearing customs :rofl:

You sell a sole swapped pair on ebay without that disclaimer and you're getting a dispute opened for it being not authentic.

Where did I say anything about them being fake? I said they're customs. You letting your insecurities get the best of you.
Yeah no s*** Sherlock. Who is the person that literally think original 99’s are still wearable? Who? Lol

if a shoe can’t pass an authentication, like you said, then that would mean they are what? Customs? No, that would mean they are F A K E.

And no matter your excuses, a JB retro midsole and retro 99 upper are still JB products. What exactly makes them custom? NOTHING.

Move on excuse maker. One would think that a join date of 06 would make you somewhat knowledgeable. Clearly that ship sailed long ago…

You would think someone told them they going to hell because they wearing customs :rofl:
I guess I'm just not understanding why you call em custom. Where do you draw the line? Midsole paint chipping, if I repaint em is it a custom? Laces stained, can I put in new ones? Or is it just the more technical stuff you have an issue with? Most folks would consider it a restoration. But I get it if you don't rock with it, some pairs I wouldn't touch

Yeah no s*** Sherlock. Who is the person that literally think original 99’s are still wearable? Who? Lol

if a shoe can’t pass an authentication, like you said, then that would mean they are what? Customs? No, that would mean they are F A K E.

And no matter your excuses, a JB retro midsole and retro 99 upper are still JB products. What exactly makes them custom? NOTHING.

Move on excuse maker. One would think that a join date of 06 would make you somewhat knowledgeable. Clearly that ship sailed long ago…
Do ****** smoke dust before typing comments? I don't even know what you're arguing about :rofl:

I guess I'm just not understanding why you call em custom. Where do you draw the line? Midsole paint chipping, if I repaint em is it a custom? Laces stained, can I put in new ones? Or is it just the more technical stuff you have an issue with? Most folks would consider it a restoration. But I get it if you don't rock with it, some pairs I wouldn't touch
Cleaning a shoe and touching it up isn't an issue. Shoelaces go through wear and tear like tires. A structural/foundational change to the shoe makes it a custom in my eyes.

Once passing a “legit check” was factored in I bowed out of the conversation. Ridiculousness

You mean these guys are the arbiters of authenticity???

The company thats already been sued by Nike for allowing fakes through? No, not them. Was there anything else?

What’s even the point of this pedantic debate?
Raise your hand if anyone cares whether shoes are called customs or restorations, or what eBay rules or descriptions or rulings on such shoes would be.
1704677850825.gif

The company thats already been sued by Nike for allowing fakes through? No, not them. Was there anything else?
Yeah some troll with nothing to do in his life making misinformed comments on NIKETALK with the handle hankhill

Who doing upper swaps on flight 89s? I did swap a pair of 89 4s. OG upper, OG outsole, replaced the midsole with a new one so I could wear them. You do realize Nike was putting midsoles on these shoes too? They weren't made in one piece. Should I retire my car instead of getting new tires?
Shoes ain’t a car. You faking the funk. Big dog. Just Wear the retros man. Just know what you’re wearing ain’t 89 nothing

Jay-z once told me, “don’t argue with fools cuz people from a distance can’t tell who is who” …

NT is one some ish lately lol must be the new year.

Back
Top Bottom