Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

MWKI.gif

In for a pair. Leather >>> Nubuck, or whatever the hell it is that JB is using. While I enjoy the OG pair, it gets ashy/dusty and takes longer to clean. Leather - just wipe it with a damp cloth and you’re good.

Also, let’s stop the cap - everyone in here will be trying for a pair.
No I won't be and you can dead book it or write it down or whatever :lol:

I'm in baby.

As long as it wasn't patent leather.

I don't understand why thread hasn't been updated with this new information. This news has been out for hours now.

Price on 2019s bout to go up some more.

Brace yourself
its funny you say that as i purchased a PADS (tried on once) pair sz 12 just yesterday for 400. I thought it was a decent deal yesterday, and an even better deal now that they released this trash info about whats comin lol. Glad i copped even if the 2019 pair wasnt perfect.

I was planning to double up on these if they were durabuck or whatever suede/nubuck like material that they originally used on this particular pair but now. . . As of RIGHT NOW I would probably pass but I will wait for pics to surface. The colorway is A1, we all know that, But now that the execution has been tampered with 😞 I don’t know, likely still gonna pass having the 2019 pair still DS.

Will hold final judgement till pics come out but def disappointed they are using leather.
They might look good in leather. I'd prefer nubuck as well. But, leather may be a nice touch. A lot better than patent leather, at least.

If these were BIN23 4s I would be in 💯 the 5s leather was butter. We won’t get that.

They might look good in leather. I'd prefer nubuck as well. But, leather may be a nice touch. A lot better than patent leather, at least.

That’s why I’m not out yet. If they get the shape right leather is fine. If they still look semi boot like and they are leather then 👎🏾. Leather quality is def a factor too.

I said it earlier in this thread to watch them give us 99’ shape but tumbled leather and I was only halfway joking when I said it…

So basically these…Just with red and NA on the back…🤷‍♂️

1680187255658.jpeg
I have a pair of these and love wearing them. So I am sort of mixed with this news. If they capture the correct shape and toe, along with the liner tucked back like it should be, I will have a hard time passing up. So I cant knock it till I see it. But its still disappointing they would alter this shoes materials. At this point we should not be surprised though. I passed on the black red 1 due to its patent leather. I guess they throw the term reimagine in several directions. I was hoping they was just going to follow the WC3 vibe.

Honestly, I wish everyone felt like you. I want everyone to hate these, but we know many on here will change their tune.

“Oh wow. The leather looks great”
“Was gonna pass, but they fixed the shape”
Etc

"I just tried just to see"
"They didn't have my 9, so I grabbed an 11.5 even though I don't really like these"

same old ****

Back
Top Bottom